Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 721 to 740 of 6,526

Tails

Gabe your animations are better then mine i wish i could do those... but i don't know how to... and also yes that was Kirby not me it was a red Kirby saying Hii! What? like random what xD i thought people would like it i suck at drawing xD

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

lol, I was so happy to return, and then the website got really slow. Somebody doesn't like me.

@Tails: Aww, that's nice of you! I'd love a cookie and some milk, thanks very much. I've been back at school one day and I already hate cafeteria food, so a delicious cookie would perk me right up. Mmm, cookies...

@GabeGreens: I wish I had a Social Studies teacher like that. I'm not a big fan of Social Studies (no offense to anyone), so somebody like that might have made it interesting.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Sage: What did I tell you about making Final Fantasy jokes?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Tails86 wrote:

Gabe your animations are better then mine i wish i could do those... but i don't know how to... and also yes that was Kirby not me it was a red Kirby saying Hii! What? like random what xD i thought people would like it i suck at drawing xD

Its not about drawing, the secret is adding MORE frames. Just add and add and add. It takes time, but its worth it. Most of mine are waaaaaaaay simplistic, but that is hidden beneath my sense of humor!

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

lol, I was so happy to return, and then the website got really slow. Somebody doesn't like me.

@Tails: Aww, that's nice of you! I'd love a cookie and some milk, thanks very much. I've been back at school one day and I already hate cafeteria food, so a delicious cookie would perk me right up. Mmm, cookies...

@GabeGreens: I wish I had a Social Studies teacher like that. I'm not a big fan of Social Studies (no offense to anyone), so somebody like that might have made it interesting.

I like you Hugs holds out a chocolate cookie & milk

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

GabeGreens wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Its not about drawing, the secret is adding MORE frames. Just add and add and add. It takes time, but its worth it. Most of mine are waaaaaaaay simplistic, but that is hidden beneath my sense of humor!

Did you like any of mine though atleast?

ASDFGHJKL

He also instead of just learning about battles, we have to reinact them

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

@Tails: No one ever offers me a chocolate cookie and a cup of milk

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@lz: Double post! Also (feigns ignorance) I don't remember anything about making Final Fantasy jokes. You'll just have to remind me, professor!

Right now, I'm listening to Queen's Greatest Hits. I always chuckle when Killer Queen starts playing, because my mind immediately goes to Chrono Trigger and the nerdy cuteness that is Lucca. She's dynamite with a laser beam!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: Double post! Also (feigns ignorance) I don't remember anything about making Final Fantasy jokes. You'll just have to remind me, professor!

Right now, I'm listening to Queen's Greatest Hits. I always chuckle when Killer Queen starts playing, because my mind immediately goes to Chrono Trigger and the nerdy cuteness that is Lucca. She's dynamite with a laser beam!

At least I didn't double-triple post! For a total of five posts . Professor LZ says Final Fantasy is for chumps

ASDFGHJKL

I liked the kirby one and the do not enter was good

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

i just had that song on ^^ thats funny now its on Bohemian Rhapsody :3 i can sing it pretty good as well as lots of other songs ^^

TanookiMike

Off topic, m new background is a minimalist's depiction of World 4 Giant Land from Super Mario Bros. 3.

TanookiMike

Noire

Crud, because I can't link, I can't edit my posts. That would help me out a tad since people post while I'm still writing my beautifully-written prose. Ahh, the curses of being an English major! Not to mention that the only viable job is teaching...lol, that made me think of Avenue Q. I watched a hilarious Youtube video that had the Tales of Phantasia OVA set to that song (I forget which one it was).

@Tails: Right back at ya, man! giant bear hug

LzWinky

RaccoonMario wrote:

Off topic, m new background is a minimalist's depiction of World 4 Giant Land from Super Mario Bros. 3.

Off topic: Not to sound rude, but isn't there already a background thread? Oh well, I LOVE Giant Land from SMB3.

Tails

I Traded in my gameboy advance for a SP and its the exact same color i got it from gamestop today but the thing i'm appauled by is when i saw those other ones i almost wanted to hurt the person who did it to them there were 15 GBA SPs for sale for $40 each used but out of 12 of them the 13th one i got was the almost perfect one not a scratch on it everything intact buttons work great everything but the others... the tops were gashed with big marks on them the screens looked like they had been beaten to death... and the charger for the systems were all cracked... i was like uh i'm not buying these then he showed me the black one i have now and its almost as good as the gba i traded in

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

Crud, because I can't link, I can't edit my posts. That would help me out a tad since people post while I'm still writing my beautifully-written prose. Ahh, the curses of being an English major! Not to mention that the only viable job is teaching...lol, that made me think of Avenue Q. I watched a hilarious Youtube video that had the Tales of Phantasia OVA set to that song (I forget which one it was).

@Tails: Right back at ya, man! giant bear hug

Why are most of the people I know English majors?

Noire

@lz: True, a double-triple post would have been bad. Also, Final Fantasy IV is pretty good, so I wouldn't say all FF is for chumps.

@Tails: I love Bohemian Rhapsody. It's also one of the few I actually know most of the words to. Whenever I hear Killer Queen, I just hum until "She's dynamite with a laser beam!" I always say that line.

LzWinky

@Sage: I like a couple of the FF titles myself, I was JK....nah, I won't say it Can I say that FF7 is for chumps?

@Tails: Ugh, Bohemian Rhapsody. It would be good if EVERYONE AND THEIR GRANDMA didn't memorize the words and sang it every five minutes Though it is kinda catchy

LzWinky

I get this feeling that everyone on the face of this forum disappeared all of a sudden

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.