Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 701 to 720 of 6,526

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

Hey Guys i'm on man what a busy day ^^" anyone still here? :hears crickets for a minute then snuggles with his yoshi plushie:

swats crickets darn bugs! I'm still here!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JTC-Pingas

Hey Gabe Greens. Will you add my Wii Number? I have Wii Speak!

JTC-Pingas

Tails

Yall should see my FlipNotes could anyone post the ones i have up on here PLZ? :grabs a cookie jar full of chocolate chip cookies: first person gets all these cookies my name if you look under the search option is Tails86 as the way i have it typed

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

slambert215

I just got Texas Hold'em Tournament for WiiWare today and I think its a good time. The computer players look so wierd though...
Anyone want to play on wifi sometime?

Now Playing: Modern Warfare 2 and Mobilized, Tekken 6, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online

I'M BACK!
My codes:
Wii: 4408-9655-3946-7256
Brawl: 2621-2393-5112
Mario Kart: 4725-8357-4711
MoH Heroes 2 and Tiger Woods 10: Sean215

BleachFan

Recently got precipice...
Getting Pop+ tomorrow...

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

LzWinky

Playing Mk online. Getting booted off and earning points for it

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

KoopaTroopa007

Is Final Fantasy just like every RPG? What makes it so unique?

KoopaTroopa007

LzWinky

KoopaTroopa007 wrote:

Is Final Fantasy just like every RPG? What makes it so unique?

It has "Final Fantasy" in the title.

ASDFGHJKL

JTCPingas09 wrote:

DO you REALLY want to hear my voice?

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

to be honest i found out long time ago that square soft now called square enix was actually going down to the tubes before they made final fantasy from what i heard they were only able to make 1 more game and just prey for the best that game was Final Fantasy and then started the crazy series final fantasy we all know of today if it didn't sell well square enix kingdom hearts and all those other titles from square soft they made eons ago would seize to exist anymore... of course unless another game company picked them up for licensing

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

GabeGreens wrote:

JTCPingas09 wrote:

hmm the question is do you want us to? and also go check out my flipnotes gabe green plz? type in my username as its typed "Tails86"

ASDFGHJKL

GRRRRR, they dont have MPT till tomorrow. I went ahead and reserved it anyways. Now I have a T-shirt and a poster! clicks sell button on eBay

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Tails86 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

JTCPingas09 wrote:

hmm the question is do you want us to? and also go check out my flipnotes gabe green plz? type in my username as its typed "Tails86"

My voice makes me sound WAAAY younger than I am, so you could just conider me a six grader, but if you saw me it would take time to get used to. Ill see yours if you go and see mine

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

J-Rod wrote:

Mighty Flip Champs or Pop Plus Solo

Never played Mighty Flip Champs but I can tell you you cant go wrong with Pop!

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

GabeGreens wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

JTCPingas09 wrote:

My voice makes me sound WAAAY younger than I am, so you could just conider me a six grader, but if you saw me it would take time to get used to. Ill see yours if you go and see mine

deal

J-Rod

Got Pop Plus Solo

NNID: jkh369; PSN: jkh33; 3DS FC: 1075-1053-2647

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1053-2647 | Nintendo Network ID: jkh369

ASDFGHJKL

How do you like it till now. I love it, it really grows on you. You should have some points left over for more, I guess?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@lz: I had a joke about a family memeber and Final Fantasy, but I'll keep it to myself.

How's it hangin', dudes? Internet problems have stopped me from coming that last few days, but I think I've gotten good enough navigating this site without clicking on links to start posting again.

Right now, I'm playing Wii Sports Resort for the first time. Man, I already love this game. Island Flyover is one of my favorite things in all the world right now. Wuhu Island is gorgeous at sunset...I wanna live there!

Showdown is cool too. It's one of those things that makes me feel like total awesomesauce. Mowing down baddies is incredibly satisfying.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

@Sage: Welcome back holds out a plate of cookies and glass of milk for your return

ASDFGHJKL

Tommorow I get Trilogy! I have Pop for now. I started school today too. I have the coolest social studies teacher ever. He litterally plays punk rock music relatively loud during his classes. And his lectures are waaaaaay better than Obamas presidential speech. Dont forget hes hilarious in a sarcastic random kinda way!

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.