Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 681 to 700 of 6,522

LzWinky

Guess what I'm using next week (hint: it involves hacking the servers and giving me all the power of Nintendo Wi-Fi)

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

Guess what I'm using next week (hint: it involves hacking the servers and giving me all the power of Nintendo Wi-Fi)

I got it! A copy of yesterday's newspaper!

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

Now this one I know, you're using your Wii Wheel!

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Knux

lz2009 wrote:

If you are hacking your Wii, do NOT use the Ocarina hack online. Nintendo will take away your Wii's Wi-Fi connection...forever!

Knux

LzWinky

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

If you are hacking your Wii, do NOT use the Ocarina hack online. Nintendo will take away your Wii's Wi-Fi connection...forever!

Bwehehehehehe!!!! I will not use such a primitive hack. I'm gonna use my super duper awesome hack that I discovered while playing a game!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

NO!!! I'm using my Mii and a kart!!

LzWinky

Hmmm....I noticed that several regular users have vanished all of a sudden. Did anyone else notice that?

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

NO!!! I'm using my Mii and a kart!!

Heck! So close
Do you prefer karts to bikes?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

@Twilight Crow: I prefer karts but bikes are fun too

ASDFGHJKL

Anyone here play Pop Plus Solo?

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Gotta go, see you all sometime!
PS: dont get suprised if there are days I dont show up at all from now on!

ASDFGHJKL

BL_Donth

lz2009 wrote:

Hmmm....I noticed that several regular users have vanished all of a sudden. Did anyone else notice that?

Oh yeah?
Like who?
For every one member that leaves the site, we get atleast two new members.

edit: People just come and go, but I'm planning on staying here for the rest of my life. There will be times when I won't post for a while. Life outside Nintendolife comes first.

Edited on by BL_Donth

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

ASDFGHJKL

Got Pop Plus Solo. Pretty fun and relaxing. Getting MPT today!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

I wanted Prof Layton today!!!! But no one had it

Machu

Hi guys! What ya up to huh?! it's late, forgive me

Rawr!

LzWinky

Machu wrote:

Hi guys! What ya up to huh?! it's late, forgive me

You Europeans are imagining things, it's not that late

J-Rod

Mighty Flip Champs or Pop Plus Solo

NNID: jkh369; PSN: jkh33; 3DS FC: 1075-1053-2647

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1053-2647 | Nintendo Network ID: jkh369

LzWinky

J-Rod wrote:

Mighty Flip Champs or Pop Plus Solo

Why not both?

J-Rod

@lz2009:
Only 900 DSi points left

NNID: jkh369; PSN: jkh33; 3DS FC: 1075-1053-2647

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1053-2647 | Nintendo Network ID: jkh369

Tails

Hey Guys i'm on man what a busy day ^^" anyone still here? :hears crickets for a minute then snuggles with his yoshi plushie:

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.