Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 641 to 660 of 6,526

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Ok, I got them, now how are we going to play? how long?
Also, once I make the game work, I won't be able to post until we finish playing.

We can start with just a regular Brawl, then....do other matches. We can figure that out once we get there

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Ok, I got them, now how are we going to play? how long?
Also, once I make the game work, I won't be able to post until we finish playing.

Are you sure? It still doesnt show you as a friend

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

No I haven't added anyone, I still need to wait till my wii recognizes the game , first I need to know, how we're gonna play?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

If you're having trouble with the game, I think Nintendo fixes that for free. I think...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Ill host, we will do a regular brawl. Drop out whenever you feel like, and maybe Ill change the match type, Ill always host

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

If you're having trouble with the game, I think Nintendo fixes that for free. I think...

Ha, I send my wii for fixing months ago, but the thing stop reading Brawl again, a friend lend me his Lens Cleaning Kit, and now it works, it just takes some time.

If there's nothing else we need to agree, I'm leaving to the game, OK?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

Good luck with the game Twilight Crow!

ASDFGHJKL

I dont understand, can you reword that for me my southern fried brain has trouble comprehending......(yall)

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

well ya just gonna have ta deal with it Gabe

LzWinky

I don't know if this is working..........I'm waiting in the room. Nevermind

Edited on by LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Ok, so brawl wont work

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

WAAAAAY too much lag Anyone have Bomberman Blast?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

um......huh. lag?

ASDFGHJKL

You didnt get the lag?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

yeah. who's lagging?

ASDFGHJKL

When I played with TC it was just fine...soooo

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

When I played with TC it was just fine...soooo

strange, my internet should be working fine

ASDFGHJKL

I guess its just us 3 together

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

I guess its just us 3 together

no, it's still lagging, not even a minute passed

ASDFGHJKL

I left, so its YOU!!!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.