Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 6,261 to 6,280 of 6,522

irken004

StarBoy91 wrote:

Silly, irktron. Sparknotes won't get you all the details from what you read in a real book.

Don't call me silly.....

Readies plasma cannon

StarBoy91

I try to be as nice as possible, though I will acknowledge that there were a few times when I kind of have not been as nice.

To each their own

StarBoy91

I'm sorry, irk. How can I make it up to you?

To each their own

StarBoy91

[Hands out a huge box-shaped amount of Energon]
Here you go, irk.

To each their own

irken004

StarBoy91 wrote:

[Hands out a huge box-shaped amount of Energon]
Here you go, irk.

Good. Now excuse me....

Steps into Space Bridge with big box of energon for Cybertron

StarBoy91

I'm a little concerned about whether or not to make a thoughtbox any time soon.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

So where are the ppl that originally posted here everyday when this thread was new? Phoenix?

I was on a bus! I tried to write some lyrics in my head that I could set to the tune of "I'm On a Boat," but I never got past I'm on a bus. :/

Also, there is a chat now, so all my stupidity can be unleashed in there! Hooray for NL chat!

Also, what happened to this place while I was gone?

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

I'm a little too worried about resuscitating my Forgiveness Thread now, because there are a few things I'd like to say.
I'm also too cautious when I post.

To each their own

StarBoy91

[I'm thinking I'll revive my Forgiveness Thread when I feel it's safe]
So, anyone ever heard of the novel called "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time"? I read it back in the 9th grade, and I thought it was quite good back then (and, looking back at it, quite hilarious at some point).

To each their own

Machu

Stop worrying dude, revive it, if forgiveness is what you are truly looking for. i forgive you in advance btw

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.