Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 6,001 to 6,020 of 6,526

StarBoy91

Alrighty then, how is everyone?
Having a good Tuesday so far?

To each their own

RandomWiiPlayer

StarBoy91 wrote:

Alrighty then, how is everyone?
Having a good Tuesday so far?

Nope. How 'bout you?

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

StarBoy91

Good. Aren't wireless mouses awesome?

To each their own

StarBoy91

Oh, but it does for me.
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!!!"
SotN quotes FTW!!!!!!

To each their own

StarBoy91

Good night, everyone.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

StarBoy91

Afternoon, y'all. How's it going?

To each their own

StarBoy91

Good for you, ryan.
I feel so biased. Because of how I felt toward Tekken 3, I thought Fighter's Destiny was decent (not great). Because of how I felt toward Breath of Fire, I thought Breath of Fire 2 was inferior.

To each their own

StarBoy91

I just got a panflute in the third dungeon of Zelda 2. I wonder what use I might make for that wind instrument...? <_<

To each their own

Noire

It's been too long since I've visited this thread. To keep within the paramaters, feast on this delicious tidbit of information: I completed my solo run of Golden Sun last Saturday. So...

puts on a party hat and eats cheesecake

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

Congrats, Feenie. Zelda 2, despite the disappointing soundtrack, is actually a great RPG, and an underrated one at that. Plus, I love me my challenging video games.

To each their own

Noire

Thanks much. And I agree with you (except I kinda like the soundtrack, actually). I'm just not good enough at it to get anywhere. Is there an easy mode for us sissies to play it through?

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

Not that I know of, I don't even know if it has a second quest.

To each their own

AUnkownFuture

Im trying my best to look for demons crest on ebay uk on the SNES and i couldnt find any but i only found American games of demons crest.Its getting really hard to find this game.If i cant find it ill get a different game

I officially own a MAME arcade machine.
"To be this good takes AGES, to be this good takes SEGA".

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9511-8335

Nintendo Network ID: BrightFuture41

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

Not that I know of, I don't even know if it has a second quest.

I pretty much figured that, but it's still too bad. I haven't gotten past the second dungeon yet. ^ _ ^;;;

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.