Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 581 to 600 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

It's almost 3 here and I need my beauty sleep. Jk, well, I need sleep anyway

B..yall..Y..yall..E..
Bye...yall
I cant stop yall

ASDFGHJKL

Knux

@Iz2009-That was fun last night, you will be seeing me online a lot on Mario Kart Wii.
@Twilight Zone-I was THIS CLOSE to winning some of those races. But in THREE of those races, the STUPID LIGHTING CLOUD sealed my fate again. Dang! Oh well, great races though, they were a lot of fun. You will be seeing me online on Mario Kart Wii a lot once again.
@GabeGreens-I will be adding you tonight GabeGreens. Maybe we can race tonight, so you might want to start practing.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

ASDFGHJKL

Okay Sonic, Ill be "practing"

ASDFGHJKL

Machu

steps tentatively into room

Hi Gabe. Big hug!

and no I'm not messing about I was genuinely surprised by what happened last night, I must come across really bad sometimes

Rawr!

OldBoy

Hi Gabe. Love you!!

What's this bit for again?

LzWinky

Does Gabe really deserve this? Of course he does! He needs to learn the basics of spontaneous combustion!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Im confused. Nothing makes sense. Why does Monkey in Black AKA Luigi78 love me, why did Machu give me a hug, and why does lz know the word COMBUSTION!!! Am I in the Twighlight Zone, cuz if I am, do all elevators free fall. I think Im liking this new dimension!

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Oh, and LETS CONTINUE BRWLIN AND KARTIN YALL!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

I suppose. I'm waiting for the big race later today, but I can play something now if people are interested

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Machu wrote:

steps tentatively into room

Hi Gabe. Big hug!

and no I'm not messing about I was genuinely surprised by what happened last night, I must come across really bad sometimes

You werent bad, I thought that I annoyed you with my stubborn arguments, so I wasnt expecting you to love me or even have a positive image of me. I added you in MKWii, by the way!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Gabe, does this annoy you?

ASDFGHJKL

Yes, it really annoys me.
Wanna add each other in Brawl and maybe play for a while?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Yes, it really annoys me.
Wanna add each other in Brawl and maybe play for a while?

Until the big race, sure. Let me find my game and FC and I'll add you!

ASDFGHJKL

OK let me get my FC!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Mine's 4124-4744-6736

ASDFGHJKL

Mine's 3039-6763-7019

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

My game says that your friend code is incorrect

LzWinky

Machu is doing a worldwide race if you want to join him

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

My game says that your friend code is incorrect

Are you sure you put it in right?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Tried it 3 times but it wouldn't accept it

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.