Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 5,601 to 5,620 of 6,522

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Shantae looks Pwnsauce! I'm sooo going to get it. Shantae is MINE all MINE

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

ASDFGHJKL

AAAAHH!!! Stuck in BIS again! How do I get the second cure. The entrance is blocked

ASDFGHJKL

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I helped you gabe

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

ASDFGHJKL

Ive now done it all.
Ive dueted 70s disco music with Adam while Feenie listened, and V muted us.
Ive tried to sing Hotel California with Adam playing the ukalele.
I did all this sober

ASDFGHJKL

BL_Donth

That NLbombshelter was terrible. That chat h8ed me. I'm glad the NL chat is lag free again.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

StarBoy91

And people wonder why I changed my avatar this time. That HTTP 500 crap was totally nightmarish. I'm so glad it's back.

PARTY??? I have potato chips for everyone.
Also, I love to chat. That's why I was sad enough to change my avatar.

To each their own

cheetahman91

Zenman wrote:

hai im back! what's this i hear of a nL chat?
...today there was a collage fair, i can't believe i am now a junior and have to look at collages...

You're a Junior too. Sweet.
(high fives Zenman)

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

ASDFGHJKL

Poopers, I just died for the first time in BIS. In a regular battle too. Poopers.

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Since I no longer see Adam's awesome thread, I have to come back home to keep my awesome picture alive. So here it is:

Untitled

I would so buy this game.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Had an awesome karaoke night!

ASDFGHJKL

Knux

PhoenixSage wrote:

Since I no longer see Adam's awesome thread, I have to come back home to keep my awesome picture alive. So here it is:

Untitled

I'm sorry, but not even Jenna cannot compete against the awesome Aqua in the upcoming game Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Not only is she hot, but she is a keyblade warrior!

Untitled

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Noire

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Blah blah blah Jenna blah blah blah awesome blah Aqua yada yada yada. Blah yada yada hot, yada yada yada blah!

Untitled

y helo thar cutie

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Untitled

I'm sorry, but not even Jenna cannot compete against the awesome Aqua in the upcoming game Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Not only is she hot, but she is a keyblade warrior!

Untitled

Its Aqua and Sonic where were you? i tried sending you a message you never returned it back to me or anything whats up are you upset with me what did i do?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Mabbit

sup guys

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.