Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 561 to 580 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

Yall no speak good English here on the South, yall southerners!

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

I've noticed that we who write english as a foreign language, are usually more worried about grammar and spelling, of course there are some people around that write a great english, like theblackdragon and warioswoods.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

I've noticed that we who write english as a foreign language, are usually more worried about grammar and spelling, of course there are some people around that write a great english, like theblackdragon and warioswoods.

I'm not because I just don't care how I sound around other people, ya hear me?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

That is completely true. And since I was born bilibgual, I DONT HAVE TO GIVE A CRAP BOUT MY NOT GOOD GRAMMAR, IN BOTH ENGLISH AND SPANISH YALL!!!

Edited on by ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

That is completely true. And since I was born bilibgual, I DONT HAVE TO GIVE A CRAP BOUT MY NOT GOOD GRAMMAR, IN BOTH ENGLISH AND SPANISH YALL!!!

Bah! Screw grammar! After taking my last English class (ever ) a couple of years ago, I just stopped caring about it, unless I is righting a paper.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

Of course, this is a fun site, who cares how others type, I do care how I type, because I don't know the slang and I'm afraid of being misunderstood, others, I think, just have the habit.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Of course, this is a fun site, who cares how others type, I do care how I type, because I don't know the slang and I'm afraid of being misunderstood, others, I think, just have the habit.

Don't worry, I won't judge you hehehehehe

ASDFGHJKL

Another thing I notice is that they dont really encourage reading in English as much which can really help you. And I dont mean little children book they used to bore us with, but I mean novels that can really interest you, just like my thread! cough*Yall*cough
Its contagious, .......yall....AH! I cant....yall.....stop.....yall!!!!!
yallyallyallyall...

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

Actually, I have a lot of fun trying to type with good grammar and spelling, I've learned a lot on this site , I just love english .

@Gabe
True, and LOL

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

I hate it, it's a waste of time and energy as well as more time and...more energy

ASDFGHJKL

Wow, my classmates used to hate English, but then again, they hated spanish too, so go figure

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Blah! Why are there so many Mexican restaurants where I live?

Twilight_Crow

Well, I don't like spanish that much, and I loath french, almost as much as I loath the lighting cloud item, and thats A LOT.

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Well, I don't like spanish that much, and I loath french, almost as much as I loath the lighting cloud item, and thats A LOT.

I never understood why I always got that thing while I'm in last place

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

Blah! Why are there so many Mexican restaurants where I live?

THere only Mexican if Al Gore is seeing them!

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

@lz
Yep, it always happens, and when we are few damn it's hard to get rid of it, I hate it.

Gotta go, I need some sleep.
Oh, and I hope to see you tomorrow at the race .

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

ASDFGHJKL

Though I dont think they are too bad, it is hard to pass it on when only a few are playing

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yall!!!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

It's almost 3 here and I need my beauty sleep. Jk, well, I need sleep anyway

Twilight_Crow

GabeGreens wrote:

SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yall!!!!!!

I just needed to quote this.
Bye.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.