Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 5,501 to 5,520 of 6,522

cheetahman91

PhoenixSage wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

Not really.

Oh. Well then, umm...What comes next? Umm...Can I fire you from this thread? I think I have that power now...ummm, hold on, let me check...

I'm just foolin' around with ya!

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Noire

irken004 wrote:

You got the touch!!!!....You got the POWERRRRR!!!!!

(80's Transformers movie reference)

Sweet, I have the power. Umm, I mean...the POWERRRRR!!!!!

uses newfound powers as acting president or something to fire cheetahman from the thread

YOU'RE FIRED!

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

cheetahman91 wrote:

I'm just foolin' around with ya!

Oh oh oh oh...right. I get it. I think.

uses powers to unfire cheetahman

YOU'RE UNFIRED!

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

irken004 wrote:

You got the touch!!!!....You got the POWERRRRR!!!!!

(80's Transformers movie reference)

Sweet, I have the power. Umm, I mean...the POWERRRRR!!!!!

uses newfound powers as acting president or something to fire cheetahman from the thread

YOU'RE FIRED!

(Look up You Got the Touch on youtube)

Congrats PhoenixSage! You moved up one rank!

EDIT: Nevermind, you UNFIRED him???

Edited on by irken004

Noire

Wait, I'm confused now... This presidential or something-al business hurts my head. Can I keep my up-rank if I unfire him for kidding?

Edited on by Noire

Noire

irken004 wrote:

I don't know what I did anymore! Ummmmm, I don't want to do this anymore...cries in a corner

StarBoy91

So, how 'bout we converse about The Simpsons, or Family Guy, or whatever else there is to talk about? Please? Don't make me break the tension again by posting a video on a (video game) song, again.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

So, how 'bout we converse about The Simpsons, or Family Guy, or whatever else there is to talk about? Please? Don't make me break the tension again by posting a video on a (video game) song.

We can talk about this!

cheetahman91

We could talk about how awesome of a show King Of The Hill is.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

irken004 wrote:

I don't know what I did anymore! Ummmmm, I don't want to do this anymore...cries in a corner

Decepticons (and phoenixs?) don't cry! Ur still in charge while I'm gone (which would be right now), so just make sure to recruit some new members and protect the other Decepticons. You can give commands too.

StarBoy91

Should I make my own backloggery, or post my website? Because it's very tempting to try the former...

To each their own

Noire

irken004 wrote:

Decepticons (and phoenixs?) don't cry! Ur still in charge while I'm gone (which would be right now), so just make sure to recruit some new members and protect the other Decepticons. You can give commands too.

But...phoenix tears are healing, like Chuck Norris tears, only his are more powerful, and he doesn't cry. And...um...I can try (I think) but I don't think there's anybody on this thread that wants to be a Decipticon...

@StarBoy: Make a Backloggery! It's fun! And sometimes you make a kick-butt theme and everyone is like "woah you're awesome" and then you go YAY!

Edited on by Noire

StarBoy91

I'm not evil, but I would try to be a Decepticon.....

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

irken004 wrote:

But...phoenix tears are healing, like Chuck Norris tears, only his are more powerful, and he doesn't cry. And...um...I can try (I think) but I don't think there's anybody on this thread that wants to be a Decipticon...

O yeah, I forgot that you can cry Well then, do what you can to command and protect the Decepticons during my absence.

SOUNDWAVE OUT.

Noire

irken004 wrote:

O yeah, I forgot that you can cry Well then, do what you can to command and protect the Decepticons during my absence.

SOUNDWAVE OUT.

Okeydokey, I can do that. Bye, Soundwave.

StarBoy91

Perhaps I'll attempt both.
Good night.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.