Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 541 to 560 of 6,522

LzWinky

Hopefully twilight won't be ruthless this time

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Oh, TC just added me!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Wow, most of my Mario Kart friends are from Texas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Cause everything bigger's from Texas, even your Mario Kart Wii friends list!

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Lol, there were times that I would stop and wait until you passed me for the sole reason of bumping you!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Lol, there were times that I would stop and wait until you passed me for the sole reason of bumping you!

Why would you do that?

ASDFGHJKL

Cause I was so far behind, due to some stupid ite making me fall!!

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

Thanks guys that was fun, I hope I wasn't too ruthless . Sorry, my friends are crazy hard core racers, and I'm used to being slaughtered .

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Thanks guys that was fun, I hope I wasn't too ruthless . Sorry, my friends are crazy hard core racers, and I'm used to being slaughtered .

I will eventually slaughter you! Yesterday is when I even started racing online! but I only play for the fun of it, and that kinda killed me too

Edited on by LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

How was it that yesterday I PWND lz, and today I got annhialated so bad that I had to give up in some cases!

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

I will eventually slaughter you! Yesterday is when I even started racing online! but I only play for the fun of it, and that kinda killed me too

Alright! That's the spirit, just keep it up .

@Gabegreens
You were good, but for the last races, you shouldn't use that car.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

ASDFGHJKL

That was fun though. I loved the battle match where me and lz got to team up and teach TC a lesson! It was fun though. Not really in for the competition either.

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

GabeGreens wrote:

That was fun though. I loved the battle match where me and lz got to team up and teach TC a lesson! It was fun though. Not really in for the competition either.

Agreed, I deserved it , and it was fun.

ASDFGHJKL

That last one I chose randomly. I thought it would be nice to change for once. I cant help but notice how well you write English! When I lived in Mexico I never saw anyone that knew English as well!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

I will always remember to get next to him and smash him over and over again in Coin Runners

Twilight_Crow

Thank you, I was the best in my class , I just love English, even my Wii menus and games, I keep them always in english. Of course, I use the Spell Check sometimes though .

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Thank you, I was the best in my class , I just love English, even my Wii menus and games, I keep them always in english. Of course, I use the Spell Check sometimes though .

Geez, no one gives me credit for writing good English

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Geez, no one gives me credit for writing good English

Thats because you dont

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

@Gabe: My English is better than those Brits' English
Huzzah for living in the South!

Edited on by LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.