Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 5,181 to 5,200 of 6,522

Noire

Thanks, StarBoy, I needed that. I feel kind of like a jerk, taking my feelings and shoving them on someone else. It's good to be forgiven.

All right, does anyone want to read some crappy fanfiction by yours truly? I can give you the short intro in a bit, if you'd like.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

I would, but its late and Im tired. Ill see it tomorrow.

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I would, but its late and Im tired. Ill see it tomorrow.

Oh, I see how it is. Ah well, that gives me more time to work out the kinks. I don't want it to be sappy; I want to make it real.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

I'll be up for at least half hour to an hour by now.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

I'll post it sometime tomorrow. It needs some kinks worked out of it, but I'm happy with it so far.

Noire

You guys had better read it, and I want your honest criticism with it. If it's too sappy, tell me. If it's not descriptive enough, tell me. I want people to feel this one, like I've felt when reading books. So yeah, any little criticism with it would be excellent.

ASDFGHJKL

Ok, Ill try to come with some critic-ish qualities

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

That's what I want to her, GabeGreens. If it needs to be blasted, blast it.

StarBoy91

I critique video games sometimes (for my personal reasons), so, I'll have to be totally honest when it comes to your fanfic. If it's good, it's good. If it's decent, it's decent. If it's bad, it's bad. But what matters is, you got to express your literary skills. I can't wait to see it.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Help me with creating a new meme! Everytime you describe something you say it has, for example, green-ish qualities, or great-ish qualities!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

It'll only be the intro for tomorrow. After seeing if the beginning is any good, I'll continue to write it, probably without posting the rest of it. If I finish it and I like it enough, I may post the whole thing. We'll see what happens.

And now, I want some lemonade.

StarBoy91

@GabeMeister
Well, LOLinator is taken.
How about: righteous righteousnessnessnessnessnessnessness?? ....right, just me.

Or, chartreuse stuff, if that helps, Gabe.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Im confused with terribly-ish qualities

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

I just read it, Zenman, and it's quite good. Congratulations, Z. [Hands out Smiley Badge of Creativity]

Well, good night, and have sweet dreams, dear friends.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

My first day with BIS: Amazing game. GOTY material so far.

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.