Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 5,161 to 5,180 of 6,526

chadthegamer

Google turned 11 today
Lets all wish it a happy birthday!

Judge games by what they have and not what they could have had
Wii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640
PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

StarBoy91

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy biiirthdaaay, dear Google!!
Happy biiiiiirthdaaaaaay, tooooooooooooo yoooooooooooooooooooooou!!!!!!!
Happy 11th birthday, Google!

To each their own

BL_Donth

I've decided that I'll get Kingdom Hearts instead. I have too many Mario games already.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

MetalMario

That is not a possibility to have too many Mario games. For me, anyway.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

StarBoy91

So, what's the hardest math class anyone has yet had? Algebra 3 is a bit underwhelming, so far. I'm sure I'll learn the tough problems soon. I hope.

To each their own

StarBoy91

Cool! I had PreCalculus last year, and it was good. A bit challenging, but good.

To each their own

Noire

You math people and your...math. I couldn't make it through Pre-Calc. Twice.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Is there such thing as a Math class with hard-ish qualities?

Its getting old, Gabe with Greenish qualities!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

I've been inspired to write a fanfic! Yes indeed, for some reason I want to write a fanfic. I'm not sure if I want to post it, but it's being written, all the same.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

Think I should post my Tale in Progress to the fanfiction website, even though it's far from complete? Think everyone out there on the net'll at least like it?

Oh, and Phoenix, I'm sure your fanfic will be splendid! What's it about?

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

Think I should post my Tale in Progress to the fanfiction website, even though it's far from complete? Think everyone out there on the net'll at least like it?

I don't know, StarBoy. The internet can be a cruel, cruel place. That's why I'm still contemplating what I want to do with mine.

StarBoy91

Well, some people on NL think it's decent. I'm sure almost everyone out there will think so too. I forgot that the internet can sometimes be a cruel place............................................

To each their own

Noire

NL is a very different place than the rest of the internet, though. It can get really hairy out there if you're not careful enough. If you've got a really tough skin, though, StarBoy, I'd say go for it.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.