Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 5,061 to 5,080 of 6,522

StarBoy91

He has an avatar of Link (I think) that was created by pixelman. That's how you tell it's LZ. Hope that helps ryanknight.

To each their own

MetalMario

No, it's someone from Golden Sun. PhoenixSage should know who it is.

I think his name was Ivan.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

He has an avatar of Link (I think) that was created by pixelman.

It's Ivan from Golden Sun, and it's a good thing he's stayed away from the forums tonight.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

Why? What's wrong with LZ, PS?
sry, haven't yet seen any character profiles from Golden Sun.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

Why? What's wrong with LZ, PS?

I've already said way too much on the matter. I hope he can forgive me tomorrow for revealing it in the chat. That was a boneheaded move, Phoenix. You can ask him about his day tomorrow. He'll probably be willing to share, but I don't want to overstep my bounds again.

And the Lex Luthor thing was just a joke, StarBoy.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

Sorry, I feel kind of like a jerk for what I did. I don't particularly want to remember it, honestly. Let's talk about something else while we dance to the salsa beats.

Miror B. was quite possibly the only good thing in Pokemon Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness.

StarBoy91

Think LZ would mind watching this when I show it to him?
[youtube:nMyjjSgFG8U&feature=PlayList&p=2CA2832E25B99DD8&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=8]

I'm such a nostalgic clam/puppy!
EDIT: That's okay, Phoenix, I forgive you

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

@StarBoy: Probably.

I'm not gonna watch it. I'm not a big fan of Disney to be honest. I grew up on Super Mario, Mega Man, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

MetalMario

I grew up on Disney, Nickelodeon, Mario, Zelda, (N64), Game Boy and Game Boy Color, and a very large addiction to pizza and Chicken McNuggets.

MetalMario

Noire

No Pokemon, MetalMario? None at all?

StarBoy91

Of course, I didn't just grow up with Disney. There's also Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, those Nelvana cartoons they showed in Italy, those other shows and movies not from Disney (Pokemon included), my PlayStation, and those Game Boys. Ah, those first 11 years of my life living in Italy I'll remember for a long time. Memories.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

MetalMario

Oh yeah, and I used to watch the Pokemon tv show on 4kids or something.

MetalMario

Noire

Oh, I know, I just kinda feel like an outcast since I don't give a darn about Disney. And that was early childhood for me, later on I added Zelda and Pokemon, not to mention Dragonball Z and the Pokemon anime.

Oh, and @MetalMario: Yup, you're right, that sums it up quite nicely.

Edited on by Noire

StarBoy91

That's okay. To each his own.

To each their own

MetalMario

Yeah, I didn't like everything growing up either.

Like eating foods other than pizza. ...and Chicken McNuggets.

MetalMario

StarBoy91

So, who's excited that Kirby Super Star may possibly hit the VC after all?

To each their own

StarBoy91

Well, I own Ultra for the DS, but I think it would be alright to download the SNES original as well (though that may just be me).

I have a mullet.

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.