Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 5,041 to 5,060 of 6,526

BL_Donth

6 seconds? That's a bummer.
So where's everybody? out to lunch?

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

StarBoy91

Actually, it's 4:00 where I live.

To each their own

BL_Donth

4:00 in the morning?
It's 3:00 in the afternoon over here.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

Noire

It's four in the afternoon here, I just eat meals at irregular times.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

4:00 in the morning?
It's 3:00 in the afternoon over here.

4:00 in the Afternoon.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

Then we probably live in the same time zone. No?

We must be close. I'm in the Central Time Zone, and I just finished eating pizza and donuts. Delicious...

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@PS Steals the pizza and donuts and icecream and all the posters of Cythnia and runs away to Canada to hide in the Stomach of a Grizzly bear
Oh i just got new nintendo power magazine and it have like 3 page coverage of the Chantae Dsiware game chapters and Shantae is super cute! ^^ I call her mine as of now!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

@PS Steals the pizza and donuts and icecream and all the posters of Cythnia and runs away to Canada to hide in the Stomach of a Grizzly bear

Already eaten all the food, but the posters are a sad loss...

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

Oh i just got new nintendo power magazine and it have like 3 page coverage of the Chantae Dsiware game chapters and Shantae is super cute! ^^ I call her mine as of now!

Nu-uh, I already called her. Don't believe me? Take a gander at the Nintendo Life Matchmaking thread. I got a high score with her and called her for my own.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Gabe i just read your BLOVEL, Good JOB. Ba-BA-bA-bAA-bAAAA I'm loving it!
@PS *Steals Shantae and runs away to Canada climbs a giant beanstalk, cuts it down from the top, lives in a magical kingdom above the clouds in Canada.

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

God loves you

MetalMario

Great, just great, SUPERZELDAMAN. Now I want McDonald's.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

StarBoy91

Who's feeling happy?

To each their own

StarBoy91

Who has a mullet? I'm not afraid to admit it, and I'm not narcissistic about it at all [please tell me I used that word right, I usually screw up when learning words for the first time]

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

@PS *Steals Shantae and runs away to Canada climbs a giant beanstalk, cuts it down from the top, lives in a magical kingdom above the clouds in Canada.

Well, um...I don't like Rupees! And, umm...maps are stupid! Also, um...I STEAL YOUR MAGIC WORDS!

Tingle tingle kooloh-limpah! sprinkles

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@PS noooooooooo starts to melt TRUCE ill give you shantae back if you give me my magic words back!

God loves you

StarBoy91

Interesting, has a war [b/w SZM and PS] occured while I was gone?
[youtube:To1ggWN66Wg]

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Woo! i just remmebered my Club nintendo password and now im racking up coins! Also, are you allowed to use friends club nintendo slips from their games if they dont use them and dont have a club nintendo account? My friends don't for some reason.

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

God loves you

ASDFGHJKL

Where is lz and his influence of alcohol?

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

@Gabe
He's gone!! jk I don't know when he'll come back here.

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.