Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,981 to 5,000 of 6,526

Noire

cheetahman91 wrote:

@PhoenixSage: I shall agree to this peace treaty.

Excellent, I was hoping you'd say that.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

cheetahman91

I also forgot to mention who I am. I am known as Cheetah-001, a cheetah cyborg from the year 2768, and I have been sent back in time to save the humans from near extiction that will happen before the year passes on.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Noire

cheetahman91 wrote:

I also forgot to mention who I am. I am known as Cheetah-001, a cheetah cyborg from the year 2768, and I have been sent back in time to save the humans from near extiction that will happen before the year passes on.

Oh really? Cool, cool, cyborg from the future, huh? And you're here why? scans page NEAR HUMAN EXTINCTION!?

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Phoenix good thing most of us arent human then, eh? Are you getting Soul Silver or Heart gold? Im gonna get Soul silver since i have the original Silver and i want to compare them! Silver is by mar my favorite pokemon game because it has 16 Gyms 2 regions and it is complete pwnsauce!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

StarBoy91

I don't know why, but last night I had a headache. But it seems to be gone now.
So, Good Morning. How is everyone? What'd I miss?

To each their own

MetalMario

PhoenixSage wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

The machines cannot be defeated, it is pointless for anyone to try.

Oh, you're a machine? Sorry, metal makes me gassy; I'll probably pass on eating you then. Let's get along, shall we?

Oh, good, I'm safe. Metal makes him gassy.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

StarBoy91

Who wants to talk about Toy Story? I loved that movie when I was little.

To each their own

irken004

StarBoy91 wrote:

Who wants to talk about Toy Story? I loved that movie when I was little.

3D double feature. October 2nd. WIN

StarBoy91

I'm gonna go watch the double feature. It's gonna be great!!

To each their own

nee

PhoenixSage wrote:

Woah, who're the new guys? There's been two whole pages since I pwned Tret Tree in my solo run of GS.

My mind is still blown by Cynthia and ice cream...

Hello. I am a knight who says NEE! NEE! NEE!

nee

Noire

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

@Phoenix good thing most of us arent human then, eh?

True, because you never know when Phoenix is going to get the munchies and start chewing on one of the members.

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

Are you getting Soul Silver or Heart gold? Im gonna get Soul silver since i have the original Silver and i want to compare them! Silver is by mar my favorite pokemon game because it has 16 Gyms 2 regions and it is complete pwnsauce!

I'll be (most likely) picking up a copy of SoulSilver in the spring, possibly as a birthday present (like Platinum was last year). I'm torn because I prefer Ho-Oh over Lugia (phoenixes ftw), but I had Silver as a wee lad and nostalgia says get that one, so I will.

nee

happy b-day!

nee

Noire

nee wrote:

happy b-day!

Why thank you, new guy who likes Monty Python and the Holy Grail, but my birthday isn't for another six months, so you've jumped the gun a bit.

ASDFGHJKL

Things are getting hot and spicy here. Its time for salsa!

ASDFGHJKL

nee

cheetahman91 wrote:

Whose birthday is it?

its pheonix sage's b-day in 6 months but we should celebrate anyways

nee

Noire

No, Luiginator is right. Every day should be Salsaday! WOO!

Random GSMarathon Update: Isaac is such a man. I have him at Lv. 10 and I just defeated Saturos one-on-one. It. Was. Amazing. I wish I had recorded it for posterity; it was that epic.

Saturos takes 95 damage! (raaaaaaaawwwwwwwwrrrr)
Saturos was downed!
Isaac gains 300 Exp. Points!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.