Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,861 to 4,880 of 6,522

Noire

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

@Phoenix Wow Cynthia is a beast! I wanna be her ice cream cone!

No! I already called being Cynthia's ice cream cone! You can't take that position away from me!

Oh, and this a fine time to reiterate my love of Jenna. I'd forgotten this, but in the beginning, when Isaac and Dora are having a heartfelt talk up on the roof of their house, Jenna climbs the ladder and yells "MAAAAAA'AAAAAAM!" at the top of her lungs to make it stop. My god, she's awesome.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

irken004 wrote:

What kind of party did I miss???

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah! irken, you're hilarious, man. I dunno, SUPERZELDAMAN showed up in the middle of it and demanded to be Cynthia's ice cream cone. I had the position covered, however.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

irken004 wrote:

What kind of party did I miss???

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah! irken, you're hilarious, man. I dunno, SUPERZELDAMAN showed up in the middle of it and demanded to be Cynthia's ice cream cone. I had the position covered, however.

Oh so Cynthia is here?

Transforms into a camera

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Cynthia is here?!?!?
@Phoenixsage Ok then since you are the cone Phoenix i call being the actual icecream on the cone! WHA' NOW SON?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

@irken: She is indeed here right now.

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

@Phoenixsage Ok then since you are the cone Phoenix i call being the actual icecream on the cone! WHA' NOW SON?

Aw crap! Wise One condemn it, I knew I should have specified being the entire ice cream cone, including the ice cream. That's the part I really wanted to be...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

well at least she gets to...erm....eat you?

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

God loves you

Twilight_Crow

Hello! Here comes the Crow back from the grave (college) , what a weak sighs, I don't know how I managed to finish Golden Sun.

So, who's Cynthia?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

irken004

Excellent!

Snaps hundreds of photos of Cynthia eating ice cream....pleasantly?

MetalMario

^ I have no idea what's going on. I'll come back later...

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

BL_Donth

Twilight+Crow wrote:

So, who's Cynthia?

Me.
Actually, it's my avatar.

@everyone else, were at the chatroom. There's room for more.

Edited on by BL_Donth

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@CROW Cythinia is the champion pokemon person who is in donh8theplaya's avatar thingie i think!

God loves you

Noire

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

well at least she gets to...erm....eat you?

No, we both get to disappear instanteously when Paul challenges her to a battle. I do wonder where the ice cream went. She wasn't even close to being finished with it...hmm, questions...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

We went backstage and made out after she gave you to ash because he wanted an empty icecream cone ...jk although that is strange how in T.V shows that happens... i wonder where all of the dissapearing items go?

God loves you

irken004

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

We went backstage and made out after she gave you to ash because he wanted an empty icecream cone ...jk although that is strange how in T.V shows that happens... i wonder where all of the dissapearing items go?

Disappearing items?

Looks at transforming camera/robot equipment

My bad!

Noire

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

We went backstage and made out after she gave you to ash because he wanted an empty icecream cone ...jk

Okay, that's just mean. I was an integral part of the whole ice cream cone scene. Don't I get any love?! And eww, not from Ash, either. At least tell me Ash gave me to Dawn. Please.

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

although that is strange how in T.V shows that happens... i wonder where all of the dissapearing items go?

Hammerspace, of course. Now just exactly where this hammerspace is has been incredibly intruiging to me...

BL_Donth

My avatar and I are two different people. She has a mind of her own. Her favorite ice cream flavours are cake batter, butterscotch, vanilla, french vanilla, oreo, and chocolate.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.