Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,761 to 4,780 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

I wish I had a heavy Cuban accent
Claps Oye Chico!

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Good night, everyone. See y'all tomorrow.

To each their own

SMEXIZELDAMAN

A man! Baby,Man,old man with cane! But i dont want a hamburger! i want pizza! MMMMM

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

StarBoy91

Good afternoon! [I live in the US]

To each their own

StarBoy91

State: Texas. Location: classified.

To each their own

Noire

Is it just me, or do Pokemon and Mega Man go well together? Case in point, a little thing I threw together last night:

Untitled

Oh, and ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAR.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

WOOOOOO!!!!! Nice Pokemon setup, Phoenix.

To each their own

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

irken004 wrote:

@PhoenixSage Ok, it's ur decision...

Transforms back to robot mode.

Sorry, irken, I guess it wansn't to be. Why don't you come around later in the week, I'll see if I can't get Cynthia to come over...

@Tails: Grr, you ruined the entire thing. You and Momohime and your silly Japanese restaurant!

CYNTHIA??? Awesome

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

WOOOOOO!!!!! Nice Pokemon setup, Phoenix.

Thanks much, StarBoy. It's for a little project I have. No dice on what it is, for the sole purpose of trying to build up tension, even though there isn't going to be. Ah well, it'll be cool to show it off when it's done. OMG, I almost made a Freudian slip right there. That would have been hilarious!

@irken: Indeed, Cynthia. I'm looking forward to it too.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

Parlez-vous un peur du France'? Je suis, un peur.
[My translation sucks, a bit]

To each their own

Noire

irken004 wrote:

@PhoenixSage I'm gonna need a bigger lens for my camera body

....Wait what?

Yeah, umm, no idea, heh..not at all. cough Let's just forget you said anything. coughcough

Edited on by Noire

StarBoy91

Remember Dom Deluise? He was such a great man, a great voice actor. He always did voice the best of characters, even in littleknown movies. Rest in Peace, Good Sir.

To each their own

LzWinky

I smell something but I don't know what

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

lz2009 wrote:

I smell something but I don't know what

Is this it, lz2009?
[youtube:79vtq4nEp8o]

To each their own

Knux

It's less than a week before Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is released! I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THIS GAME!!

Knux

StarBoy91

I'm afraid of being near dogs and cats, even when they are harmless. I was almost attacked by a dog when I was little, and I'm not sure I could ever get over it.

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.