Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,681 to 4,700 of 6,522

StarBoy91

Too late!
[youtube:oEPb6eL_azw]

Happy payback day, lz!!!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

StarBoy91

I'm just teasing. I wonder if it's necessary to tease at certain moments, and if I ever made a payback, I'd make it as nice and sincere and as unexpected as possible. I'm just getting back at lz2009 for making me reply to him two consecutive times in a row before going to bed.
Still, no harm done.

To each their own

SMEXIZELDAMAN

i want a waffle!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

StarBoy91

How about a hamburger to the one that makes the right guess to this oldtime riddle:
"The creature starts walking with four legs, then two, and then three. What creature is it?"

To each their own

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

How about a hamburger to the one that makes the right guess to this oldtime riddle:
"The creature starts walking with four legs, then two, and then three. What creature is it?"

Mutant shark. I win. eats hamburger

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

i want to post it but i can't as remember i'm on a wii the only way i'd be able to is if someone gives me there wii number and i send it to them and then they can share it i can only do it that way x.x;!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

StarBoy91

@PhoenixSage
Wrong answer, try again. It's not that hard, we've heard the riddle before.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Tails

would anyone let me add them so i can send a picture for yall to show on here please?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

StarBoy91

Congratulations, MetalMario, here's your prize. [Gives out hamburger] You are correct, sir!

To each their own

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

@PhoenixSage
Wrong answer, try again. It's not that hard, we've heard the riddle before.

No, you have the wrong answer! My book of riddles says mutant shark, and it's never told me right. I-I mean, wrong. Yeah, that's it, never told me wrong...

Besides, I already consumed your hamburger. It. Was. Delicious.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

Have you, Phoenix? I already had an extra one, just in case! But good job on your effort anyway.

To each their own

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

Have you, Phoenix? I already had an extra one, just in case! But good job on your effort anyway.

I remember eating something. Oh well, forget about it. Whatever I consumed had the taste of deliciousness as it coated my esophagus with the delicious grease of deliciousness, ohoho. Om nom nom, you might say.

Tails

Phoenix i got lots of hamburgers at my house holds out a plate of about 12 of them :3 just save 2 for me please if you don't i'll sick momohime on you..

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.