Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,661 to 4,680 of 6,526

Knux

I have returned! Mario & Luigi:Bowser's Inside Story is awesome! I also completed M&L:BIS.

Knux

StarBoy91

Hi, all, me again. How's everyone?
Anyway, I just wanted to say that it's great to talk about as many things as possible.
And because I know how much lz2009 loves having a conscience with him, I've decided to post this video just for him
[youtube:oEPb6eL_azw]

[See what you get for having "woken me up" two consecutive times in a row. When I decide to make payback, I do it in the nicest, sincerest, most inoffensive way possible with a hint of unexpectedness. ]

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

StarBoy91

Wanna show lz a vid on good conscience? I only figured because we know how much he loves his conscience.
[I wonder if joking/teasing in this context is even worth it]

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

In the new news post of the next vs title on NL, vote for Capcom vs GaBegreens please!

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

votes while holding new sora Plushie YES EPICNESS I FINALLY HAVE HIM AND HE'S ALL MINE ^!
@Sonic: quit hiding from me and get on wiispeak you Darn Hedgehog x.x;!

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

ryanknight717 wrote:

so u got the sora plush

yep and omg it is just so epic looking its bigger then i thought they said it was 10 inches its 2 inches more then that and he's holdng 2 Keyblades and got that old smirk like in the game but well worth $22.45 well worth it he will be in a special spot but plus 2 days was all it took to get here from California thats pretty fast

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Knux

Tails86 wrote:

@Sonic: quit hiding from me and get on wiispeak you Darn Hedgehog x.x;!

Sorry about that, I'm on WiiSpeak now. This time I won't get offline for at least a couple of hours.

Knux

SMEXIZELDAMAN

tails can you post a picture of Sora?PLUSHIIIEEE!?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

LzWinky

Short sentences? Why the heck would anyone write those?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Because what?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Because they fill the world with ULTRA EPIC PWNING LLAMA POWERS SERVED WITH A DELICIOUS SAUCE!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

BL_Donth

irken004 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Short sentences? Why the heck would anyone write those?

Just because.

haha there goes another short one.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.