Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,641 to 4,660 of 6,522

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Nope and no. I was talking about personality!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Nope and no. I was talking about personality!

Oooooooooooohhhhhh... That makes sense.

Because, you know, my real name is Phoenix A. Sage, and I really do look like Jenna.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

Panda wrote:

My avatar is actually a self-shot I took with my phone. True story.

I don't doubt it one bit, Panda. May I just say you have a very handsome and, dare I say it, cool face.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

Trudat. Oh, and I'll do my best to keep the flaunting under control (you know, if I had anything to flaunt, of course). Being arrested and I don't get along well together.

Edited on by Noire

JonWahlgren

I've steered clear of arrest so far, but you never know where the handsome patrol lurks. And everyone has something to flaunt; maybe you have exceptional calves or something, who knows.

Edited on by JonWahlgren

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

Corbs

Yeah I've never been arrested before, but it's not for a lack of trying.

Plain old gamer :)

Corbs

Well, I don't like the brag, but...

Corbs

I just noticed, you don't even have a silver shield. I didn't know we had people who didn't at least have some type of shield. Is yours the invisible shield?

Edited on by Corbs

Tails

Corbie please say your still on if you are i have something i wanna tell you i've had alot of people asking for me to show all my games i own and systems so as of right now i am taking pictures of EVERYTHING that i own so when i post the topic of my stuff i hope you will please look at it you too Panda ^^ cause its something special for yall cause Corb you i know are atleast a little curious at what i have i won't do my VC collection though cause thats way too many pictures for a first post but i'll show all the ones i have though that i'm taking pics of. EDIT: it came out to 16 pictures so i'll try to make them as small as i can on saturday though they are coming to NL ^^!

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

JonWahlgren

Corbie wrote:

I just noticed, you don't even have a silver shield. I didn't know we had people who didn't at least have some type of shield. Is yours the invisible shield?

Secret police. I am above the law. You're fired again.

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

Tails

Panda wrote:

Corbie wrote:

Secret police. I am above the law. You're fired again.

Panda your silly

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Tails lol i had a dream where u posted a pick where u hat a hat and necklace out of wiimotes

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Knux

I have returned! Mario & Luigi:Bowser's Inside Story is awesome! I also completed M&L:BIS.

Knux

StarBoy91

Hi, all, me again. How's everyone?
Anyway, I just wanted to say that it's great to talk about as many things as possible.
And because I know how much lz2009 loves having a conscience with him, I've decided to post this video just for him
[youtube:oEPb6eL_azw]

[See what you get for having "woken me up" two consecutive times in a row. When I decide to make payback, I do it in the nicest, sincerest, most inoffensive way possible with a hint of unexpectedness. ]

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.