Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,621 to 4,640 of 6,522

Tails

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

Sounds...disgusting. Did it work?

yes it did in less then 30 minutes my Throat was completely healed... it wasn't red anymore or anything it doesn't even hurt but the bad thing was holding that stuff if my mouth for over 2 minutes i didn't do it for that long that was 2 minutes of my life i wanted back so bad i said i won't do that again ever oh god the smell and the taste well the honey blocked more of the stuff then anything but still... BLECH!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: My angel and devil represent my dual personality!! Guess which one is talking now!

Wait, you have an angel on your shoulder? Do you just punch it in the face whenever it gives advice or something?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: My angel and devil represent my dual personality!! Guess which one is talking now!

well i'm gonna say its your Devil side still but then again you have always had horns hiding underneath your hair they just weren't as visible before

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

BL_Donth

Tails86 wrote:

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

yes it did in less then 30 minutes my Throat was completely healed... it wasn't red anymore or anything it doesn't even hurt but the bad thing was holding that stuff if my mouth for over 2 minutes i didn't do it for that long that was 2 minutes of my life i wanted back so bad i said i won't do that again ever oh god the smell and the taste well the honey blocked more of the stuff then anything but still... BLECH!

I'd do it just because it saves time and money.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Not really. They don't speak at the same time....it's actually kinda complicated.....

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Not really. They don't speak at the same time....it's actually kinda complicated.....

It's kind of complicated, having two higher powers of opposing sides sit on my shoulders and discuss pertinent matters over tea and crumpets...

Sounds absolutely fantastic. Do go on, please.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Well, when I look at someone, there's this voice in my head that fills it with evil thoughts. But I ignore the voice and stay polite. There's also another voice that says nice things...and.....um.......most of the time I listen

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

I'd do it just because it saves time and money.

yeah but also when your use to taking pills instead of liquid its way different so yeah like i said well to describe the taste okay you remember when they used to make Robutussin there wasn't any kind of flavored stuff it was all just Medicine they say toughen up and take it well lets just say my folks had to hold me down (3 people) and had to actually force me to take it cause i wouldn't ever take medicine that of course was when i was about 7 or 8 but still i hated liquid medicine i can take shots thats nothing at all but yeah it felt like the Robutussin all over again but of course it was only a few minutes and very in expensive.

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Well, when I look at someone, there's this voice in my head that fills it with evil thoughts. But I ignore the voice and stay polite.

Fascinating. So you have the natural willpower to overcome your basest human desire of darkness? Excellent, moving on...

lz2009 wrote:

There's also another voice that says nice things...and.....um.......most of the time I listen

Ah, so maybe you don't always follow the good path. Yes, yes, I see. I've noticed this as well coughMs. B****-a-lotcough, but overall, your psyche seems to be in fine working condition.

LzWinky

@PHoenix: Jenna does *****-a lot! That's a fact! Yep, but he's been so kind to me!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@PHoenix: Jenna does *****-a lot! That's a fact! Yep, but he's been so kind to me!

Well maybe I like that. Huh? Did you ever stop to consider my feelings in this matter? No, you go spouting off about everything distateful you can ever think about my poor girl and heap it upon her... Well, the shoulder angels have a rougher job, but as long as you realize they're only there to help, you should be fine.

LzWinky

My devil says who cares about your feelings. My angel says......that you're a little too obsessed with her because she's not real I'm more in the angel's favor. I don't want to end up being purely evil, but I can't be purely good either

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

My devil says who cares about your feelings. My angel says......that you're a little too obsessed with her because she's not real I'm more in the angel's favor. I don't want to end up being purely evil, but I can't be purely good either

I have to have somebody to obsess over, or else I have nothing. Since I have no one real to have a relationship with, I must construct this giant false relationship to remain sane. More psychology than I'm sure you wanted to hear, but hey... I'm glad you agree with the angel more, even if he can be a jerk too.

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

He's not a jerk. He's just saying that having relationships with fictional girls isn't good for you. He also said that Jenna's not pretty did not! when did I say any of that! shut up! It's funny!! Fine, as long as it doesn't get someone hurt. I hear this everyday. I think I'm going crazy. Nah, I'm just kidding.

Tell Phoenix how ugly Jenna is. She's so ugly that she makes Karst look like a supermodel!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

He's not a jerk. He's just saying that having relationships with fictional girls isn't good for you. He also said that Jenna's not pretty did not! when did I say any of that! shut up! It's funny!! Fine, as long as it doesn't get someone hurt. I hear this everyday. I think I'm going crazy. Nah, I'm just kidding.

Tell Phoenix how ugly Jenna is. She's so ugly that she makes Karst look like a supermodel!!

Once again, you demonstrate your uncanny ability to be the biggest possible jerk while trying to be helpful. Realize this, that my personality on NL is much bigger than the one I have in real life. I'm magnifying every little detail about myself that stands out and am beating those differences to death.

Rest assured, I do not declare my undying love for Jenna outloud in my Biology class. Mostly because there actually is a girl in my class named Jenna, and that might be awkward.

Noire

Well jeez, don't let me put a damper on the conversation! Lets' talk about something else...Anybody got something?

LzWinky

ooh ooh! Tell him about the one where Jenna's so fat that when she takes a step the world says "oh crap!" he really likes her. That's no reason to poke fun at him or bash him Ptth, since when did I need a reason to bash someone?!

So many Jenna jokes. Must stop thinking them......... Sometimes I can't really control myself...or can I?

Actually I'm about to leave anyway. You can have your silly conversations with the other silly users here!

Edited on by LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

ooh ooh! Tell him about the one where Jenna's so fat that when she takes a step the world says "oh crap!" he really likes her. That's no reason to poke fun at him or bash him Ptth, since when did I need a reason to bash someone?!

Are you sure you listen to the angel more? That devil guy sure sounds a lot like you.

lz2009 wrote:

So many Jenna jokes. Must stop thinking them......... Sometimes I can't really control myself...or can I?

Actually I'm about to leave anyway. You can have your silly conversations with the other silly users here!

Yes, I'm sure you can. But it's the internet, and nobody's the same person on the internet. And bleh, whatever. See you later for another round of pointless banter.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: actually....I'm not much different in real life

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: actually....I'm not much different in real life

Yes you are. Is your name really lz2009 and do you really look like Ivan?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.