Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,601 to 4,620 of 6,526

LzWinky

@Gabe: because you're here!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

You people are mean
But you know what I say.
When a door closes, You better not be on the other side of it beause I will block it. Now who wants SWIFFER!

ASDFGHJKL

longtimegamer

@Gabegreens- Well I was just trying to figure out who made the dinner thread and who deleted it. It disappeared right after I made a comment to Blue Protoman. (wasn't a bad comment.)

Also I just realized that you write. Cool.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

StarBoy91

LZ!!!! Sry, that woke me up. (Please, apologize to him. That wasn't nice! I apologize on his account in case he doesn't) [Finally goes to sleep, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz]

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

LzWinky

@Gabe: You can block that door all you want. I'll just bust it down on top of you!!

@Starboy: Apologize? What the heck does that mean?!!

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Whatever...
Who wants SWIFFER!

ASDFGHJKL

BL_Donth

I was gone for a bit because my sis kicked me out of the comp.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

StarBoy91

lz2009 wrote:

@Starboy: Apologize? What the heck does that mean?!!

(Say sorry for what you said, or did. That's what it means)
[Shuts door and locks it to go to sleep]

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

I cant believe NL didnt give me credit in their press release
After all Ive done for them, I MADE this site

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

@Starboy: Is your conscience speaking? Tell him to shut up! I already have one shoulder angel and he's all the nagging I need!! Speaking of which, where is he?

Tails

i just took something very nasty but i think its helped my throat...

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

Have you guys been having a party without me? :shakes head: Typical.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

LZ, Im your shoulder angel. In your case, Im Miyamoto, the other shoulder is the boss of Atari in the videogame market crash.
Bye people!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Gabe, you're not my shoulder angel. Believe me, I know what he sounds like, but he did save me from a few situations, so I should be grateful.

@Phoenix: Yep, you're late and missing out as usual!

Tails

watches everyone talk just listening in until they see me

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Yep, you're late and missing out as usual!

This sounds more like you, to tell you the truth.

Also, I applied for your vacant shoulder devil position, but they said I wasn't evil enough. Why's that?

BOLDLY EDITING WHERE NO MAN HAS EDITED BEFORE @Tails: HAI TAILS.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: because there are no phoenixes allowed! Besides, the shoulder devil position is already taken, by my evil twin....oh wait, that's me. So what happened to the good.....oh yeah! Now I remember!!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: because there are no phoenixes allowed! Besides, the shoulder devil position is already taken, by my evil twin....oh wait, that's me. So what happened to the good.....oh yeah! Now I remember!!!

I shoulda known, what with you being the shoulder position I was trying to get. It's a cutthroat business, the shoulder demon one. It's hard to break in, but hey, the benefits are pretty sweet.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.