Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,561 to 4,580 of 6,526

LzWinky

Bye!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BL_Donth

Pretty good, but my teachers are dumping homework on me like there is no tomorrow.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

StarBoy91

Wow. LZ left at the same time Gabe came in. Surprising...
I'm not trying to sound like I'm accusing anyone. It's just...I felt like mentioning.
So, how goes it, Gabemeister?

To each their own

irken004

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

Pretty good, but my teachers are dumping homework on me like there is no tomorrow.

Don't remind me, I have a senior project rough-draft due on Wednesday. Procrastination FTW!!!

LzWinky

@starboy: Yeah, it's very surprising, isn't it? Umm...I mean.....I'm not really here. You can't see me!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91
Who wants to dance along to this beautifully composed song???
I just can't get enough of this song. Can you tell?

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

StarBoy91

StarBoy91 wrote:

Who wants to dance along to this beautifully WONDERFULLY composed song???

That's what I meant to type.

To each their own

Mabbit

here is my full version of The Fresh Meatball of Inhaling Air:

Now this is a story all about how a waddle dee got sucked in and gargled down and id like to take a minute just sit rite there and ill squeak about how I balloon thru the air
west field dreamland, born and raised in popstar where i spent most of my days. floating, puffing, and eating all cool and being a b-ball outside of school. when an evil penguin who was up to no good, stole all the food in the neighborhood. I kicked his big fat @$$ and meta knight got scared, he said "IM GONNA BEAT YOU UP YOU PINK PILE OF LAARD"
(laard pronouced as la-a-ared)
I whistled for the warp star when i was near, the license plate said world 3 and had an amazing mirror. If anything i thought that i better pay the fare, but i thought "forget it-they explode as soon as they get there"
I flew down to the ground and started to inflate. and i yelled to the star "now hit the ground and die, i dont really care!" I looked at the stage i was finally there! powered up and ready to fight the nightmare

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Tails

briunj04 wrote:

here is my full version of The Fresh Meatball of Inhaling Air:

Now this is a story all about how a waddle dee got sucked in and gargled down and id like to take a minute just sit rite there and ill squeak about how I balloon thru the air
west field dreamland, born and raised in popstar where i spent most of my days. floating, puffing, and eating all cool and being a b-ball outside of school. when an evil penguin who was up to no good, stole all the food in the neighborhood. I kicked his big fat @$$ and meta knight got scared, he said "IM GONNA BEAT YOU UP YOU PINK PILE OF LAARD"
(laard pronouced as la-a-ared)
I whistled for the warp star when i was near, the license plate said world 3 and had an amazing mirror. If anything i thought that i better pay the fare, but i thought "forget it-they explode as soon as they get there"
I flew down to the ground and started to inflate. and i yelled to the star "now hit the ground and die, i dont really care!" I looked at the stage i was finally there! powered up and ready to fight the nightmare

that sounds okay

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

StarBoy91

Sure does.
I made a topic about Funny Stories told from Teachers. Anyone got any to share, out of curiosity?

To each their own

Tails

i mostly fell asleep during class eithier that or i played my DS honestly after we did our work they didn't mind eithier

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Mabbit

Tails86 wrote:

i mostly fell asleep during class eithier that or i played my DS honestly after we did our work they didn't mind eithier

i fall asleep while im supposed to do work
then when i get home i play on the computer while im supposed to do work

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

StarBoy91

Hi, again, Gabe. How goes it?

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.