Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,541 to 4,560 of 6,526

StarBoy91

I don't know what DNS stands for, but the site has been fixed and now goes faster. The wait was worth it, though I felt DEPRESSED at first.
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, anyone?

To each their own

Tails

Phoenix did i tell you i got me a new Sensor Bar? its ULTRA ^^!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

StarBoy91

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! XD Will Smith in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is hilarious!!! XD

To each their own

SMEXIZELDAMAN

i remmeber watching that with my friend in 4th grade XD

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

LzWinky

Unfortunately I've never seen it before

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

It's available on DisneyXD, if you have that channel. Good chance to catch up.

To each their own

LzWinky

I only have basic cable at my apartment, which strangely includes Nicktoons and Nick at Nite but not Food Network.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

Then, if possible, you may resort have to resort to YouTube. The quality may not be as equal, but at least it can be watched (I think; I'm not sure if it's available yet).

To each their own

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Whats your favorite cheese? i like mozzerella

God loves you

Tails

Provolone and Cheddar

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

♪Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and i'd like to take a minute just sit right there i'll tell you how i became prince of a town called bellair♪ does music

Edited on by Tails

StarBoy91

The time has come...for post 4600!!! WOOOOOO!!! YEAH!!!!
I hope I didn't steal Gabe's chance of claiming this post.
If so, I'm sorry.

EDIT: 4601. Someone did it at the same time as me

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Provalone is evil for me
Cheddar=WIN!

God loves you

StarBoy91

Tails86 wrote:

♪Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and i'd like to take a minute just sit right there i'll tell you how i became prince of a town called bellair♪ does music

Will Smith ftw!!!

To each their own

Tails

♪in west field lofodia born and raised on the play ground is where i spent most of my days chillin relaxing looking all cool and shooting some b ball outside of the school when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood i got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said "your moving with your auntie & uncle in bell air♪

Edited on by Tails

StarBoy91

LOL. That's funny, though a little off emotion. It's good, but the Will Smith original always beats any remakes.

No offense, briunj04.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

This is my favorite version of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air th...

You probably won't get it if you've never watched Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series, but it's awesome if you have.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Mabbit

Now this is a story all about how a waddle dee got sucked in and gargled down and id like to take a minute just sit rite there and ill squeak about how I balloon thru the air
west field dreamland, born and raised in popstar where i spent most of my days. floating, puffing, and eating all cool and being a b-ball outside of school. when an evil penguin who was up to no good, stole all the food in the neighborhood. I kicked his big fat @$$ and meta knight got scared, he said "IM GONNA BEAT YOU UP YOU PINK PILE OF LAARD"
(laard pronouced as la-a-ared)

Edited on by Mabbit

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

StarBoy91

OMG!!!! If that was pronounced, then it seemingly may be as great as the original.
EPIC WIN!!!!

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.