Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,501 to 4,520 of 6,526

ASDFGHJKL

Im not a Deceptigon, Im an ally/llama. Before you forget.

ASDFGHJKL

irken004

StarBoy91 wrote:

Sorry about that. There was a short power outage where I live, but it's all good now.

Power outage? Sorry, we were having a celebration

Noire

irken004 wrote:

A toast to our new member (and ally) Metang and GabeGreen!!!

Drinks a swig of energon

Sprite will have to do. I don't have any energon on me...

takes a swig of Sprite

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Thank you!
Hey Optimus Prime, take a look at my.....ULTRA EPIC PWNING LLAMA POWERS SERVED WITH A DELICIOUS SAUCE!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

By the way, Optimus Prime has been PWNED and marinated in case anyone wants to eat him

ASDFGHJKL

irken004

GabeGreens wrote:

By the way, Optimus Prime has been PWNED and marinated in case anyone wants to eat him

I'm sure Phoenix would like a bite.

Noire

irken004 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

I'm sure Phoenix would like a bite.

Yessir, you guys know me too well...Note to self: Stop being so blatantly obvious about everything.

breaks off a delicious chunk of marinated Optimus and starts munching

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

So, who plays basketball every once in a while?

To each their own

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

Every once in a while. I can't jump at all, though. Not at all, which can make life difficult whilst playing.

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

Every once in a while. I can't jump at all, though. Not at all, which can make life difficult whilst playing.

Those wings sure do get in the way don't they?

Noire

irken004 wrote:

Why yes, they do, actually! I used to just float around a bit, but people don't like it, so I stopped. It's racist, if you ask me, but then again, us phoenix are a very small minority, so we don't get a voice in the government. Why this pertains to playing basketball, I have no idea, but I like tangents. They glitter in front of me like shinies and I must chase the shinies, ohohoho...

chases shinies

Also, irken, I want this amazing OC remix of the Sonic 3 Boss Theme to be my official theme song, 'k?

Edited on by Noire

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Gabe oopsie spelled llama wrong. silly me. My llama's name is james is a very attractive female llama with save-ish qualties. yes imo BIS is awesome and ranks up there with TWEWY. Also are they gonna make another TWEWY?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Why yes, they do, actually! I used to just float around a bit, but people don't like it, so I stopped. It's racist, if you ask me, but then again, us phoenix are a very small minority, so we don't get a voice in the government. Why this pertains to playing basketball, I have no idea, but I like tangents. They glitter in front of me like shinies and I must chase the shinies, ohohoho...

chases shinies

Also, irken, I want this amazing OC remix of the Sonic 3 Boss Theme to be my official theme song, 'k?

I don't see why it's racist, I hear it's accepted in Hogwarts.

And yes, u can have a theme song.

Edited on by irken004

Noire

irken004 wrote:

I don't see why it's racist, I hear it's accepted in Hogwarts.

Is it really? looks up Hogwarts My goodness, you're right! Maybe I should go over there and play some Quidditch...

irken004 wrote:

And yes, u can have a theme song.

Yay! blasts remix into headphones

SMEXIZELDAMAN

NOOOO bad PS. Your ears are gonna hurt if you blast the song that loud
PS. your abriviation thingy is PS so when i say PS it could be PS like saying PS or PS as in trying to get your attention.

God loves you

irken004

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

NOOOO bad PS. Your ears are gonna hurt if you blast the song that loud
PS. your abriviation thingy is PS so when i say PS it could be PS like saying PS or PS as in trying to get your attention.

PS Phoenix is distracted by awesome music. What do u want SuperZeldaman?

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

irken004 wrote:

chases shinies

Wings, racism, basketball AND jumping? Wow, just when I thought it wasn't possible.

You can't jump and just float? That's pretty pathetic Phoenix!

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SMEXIZELDAMAN

aww on the big general disscussion screen they fixed it so this thread wont take up a lot of space

God loves you

LzWinky

@SUPERZELDAMAN: And that's a bad thing? It keeps people from complaining about it

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.