Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,481 to 4,500 of 6,522

SMEXIZELDAMAN

have yall seen the new ps3 is 300 dollars commercial? i think its kinda funny
Backon topic. hello my lamma's name is James.
Now for real on topic. Yay for Gabe youre getting BIS on next weekend! theres on bad this about it though and i must point this out to you...............................IT is super AWESOME and will steal your life!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Sony already tried something like that and it didn't exactly work out

Yes, but this time we-I mean, I, will not make the same mistake. The PSSoPW will ship to global domination next holiday season, for the low low price of $1,000,000 United States dollars, and this time, it really can do anything...mwahahahahaha...

@Tails: So here's this giant enemy crab. I'll attack it's weak point for massive damage.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Is James female?
It looks filled with attention and variety, something rare in games. I hope it matches games like PH and TWEWY

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Is James female?

For some reason, this reminds me of a quote from James (of Team Rocket blasting of at the speed of light fame) in an early episode of Pokemon. They're in Cerulean City Gym, and Ash beats the backsides for like the seventh time, and as they're blasting off James says something like "I wonder what it would be like, going straight!" I know he meant turn away from crime, but the other connotations are much more hilarious.

GabeGreens wrote:

It looks filled with attention and variety, something rare in games. I hope it matches games like Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age

PhoenixSage uses Hyper Repair to fix your quote. I'm like Andy from Advance Wars.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

If only Id actually have played them. Cant wait for Golden Sun DS though

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

If only Id actually have played them. Cant wait for Golden Sun DS though

You can't...you can't...you can't...?!

brain explodes

six...and-a-half years...six...and-a-half years...

brain explodes again

Noire

irken004 wrote:

@PhoenixSage Hey! I need u for my Decepticon battalion!

Uses 1-Up mushroom on PhoneixSage

Thanks for the generous offer, my Decepticon leader, but I'm half-phoenix for a reason. Near-instantaneous revival after death, it just means I explode and then come back in a burning blaze of fire. Painful, but mucho effectivo.

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

irken004 wrote:

@PhoenixSage Hey! I need u for my Decepticon battalion!

Uses 1-Up mushroom on PhoneixSage

Thanks for the generous offer, my Decepticon leader, but I'm half-phoenix for a reason. Near-instantaneous revival after death, it just means I explode and then come back in a burning blaze of fire. Painful, but mucho effectivo.

Excellente! In that case, use the mushroom on whatever you would like to use it on.

With great power, comes great Decepticon responsibility!

Metang wrote:

Metang can be in your Decepticon battalion.

Great! We could use the extra hands!

Noire

irken004 wrote:

Excellente! In that case, use the mushroom on whatever you would like to use it on.

Muchos gracias, mi amigo Decepticano! I will use the shoorm in a mucho intelligento way!

And with that ends the awful Spanglish Phoenix was spouting, hopefully to no offense. I'm poking fun at myself for not being able to speak another language, in case that helps.

Toast!

ASDFGHJKL

Im not Deceptigon or Autobot. But I may assist irken. My ULTRA EPIC PWNING LLAMA POWERS SERVED WITH A DELICIOUS SAUCE may help. Im also immortal and unhurtable.

ASDFGHJKL

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Muchos gracias, mi amigo Decepticano! I will use the shoorm in a mucho intelligento way!

And with that ends the awful Spanglish Phoenix was spouting, hopefully to no offense. I'm poking fun at myself for not being able to speak another language, in case that helps.

Toast!

A toast to our new member (and ally) Metang and GabeGreen!!!

Drinks a swig of energon

Edited on by irken004

StarBoy91

Sorry about that. There was a short power outage where I live, but it's all good now.

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Im not a Deceptigon, Im an ally/llama. Before you forget.

ASDFGHJKL

irken004

StarBoy91 wrote:

Sorry about that. There was a short power outage where I live, but it's all good now.

Power outage? Sorry, we were having a celebration

Noire

irken004 wrote:

A toast to our new member (and ally) Metang and GabeGreen!!!

Drinks a swig of energon

Sprite will have to do. I don't have any energon on me...

takes a swig of Sprite

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.