Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,461 to 4,480 of 6,522

Tails

hey guys i got me a Point Card but don't know which i should use it on DSi or my Wii i think it will be for DSi cause of some games i'm intrested in seeing. but anyway i also bought something also its an ULTRA SENSOR BAR for $15 the thing is gigantic bigger then my wii sensor bar times atleast 3 it has two different ranges wide range and standard range it runs on AA batterys but its okay cause i got rechargeables so i'm okay with that ^^ but still awesome product.

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Im flossing NAO!

Yes, but the question is: Are you enjoying yourself?

The answer to this question will affect the lives of everyone on this planet for the rest of eternity. You have the power to change the course of history from now until the end of time.

So what do you choose? Yes? Or no?

The fate of the world rests on this one decision...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Next WEEKEND!!!!!
Lets DANCE!
[youtube:aVtufHXHS6w]

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Im flossing NAO!

Yes, but the question is: Are you enjoying yourself?

The answer to this question will affect the lives of everyone on this planet for the rest of eternity. You have the power to change the course of history from now until the end of time.

So what do you choose? Yes? Or no?

The fate of the world rests on this one decision...

9/11 is bad

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@Luiginator: And now we wait to see if you choice is the right one.

Wait...and pray.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

malpon

oh dear god it's raining monkey's! what have you done!?!? you'v doomed us all!

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

ASDFGHJKL

How will my answer change the world?

Be specific, or else...

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

CHICKEN! Runs into PS

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Be specific, or else...

As malnin has so graciously pointed at, primates are being showered upon us from the heavens. Is this specific enough, or shall we wait to see what other misfortune our savior has brought upon us?

Tails86 wrote:

CHICKEN! Runs into PS

Why thanks much, Tails. I love a delicious chicken whilst watching the end of the world.

Edited on by Noire

ASDFGHJKL

This is madness!
cue 300 jokes

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Be specific, or else...

As malnin has so graciously pointed at, primates are being showered upon us from the heavens. Is this specific enough, or shall we wait to see what other misfortune our savior has brought upon us?

Tails86 wrote:

CHICKEN! Runs into PS

Why thanks much, Tails. I love a delicious chicken whilst watching the end of the world.

Welcome ^^

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

This is madness!
cue 300 jokes

You asked for it.

THIS! IS! NINTENDOLIFE!

soundtrack, yo

Edited on by Noire

Tails

hey guys if you could make your own system what would you call it and well what would you well offer for it? just a random question i know but still.

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

sigh
sigh

y so srs? Come on, it was all in good Spartan fun!

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

hey guys if you could make your own system what would you call it and well what would you well offer for it? just a random question i know but still.

System: The PhoenixSage System of Pure Win
Cost: One. Million. Dollars.

For real, I'm not sure. It would take some thought.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

System: The PhoenixSage System of Pure Win
Cost: One. Million. Dollars.

For real, I'm not sure. It would take some thought.

Sony already tried something like that and it didn't exactly work out

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

RIDGE RACER ^^! XD! sorry i had to it was perfect timing oh and also were certainly not intrested in gimmicks and certainly not intrested in conventional thinking.

StarBoy91

Hello, everyone, I'm back. And with me are....
-Potato Chips for the addicts (I'm not addicted, I just love them so much! )
-TMNT2: Battle Nexus - So I could probably play while reading posts, maybe
-Metal scraps and an energon glass in case the Decepticon(s) are interested in them
-And tons of fun, free time here.

So how's everyone doing?

To each their own

irken004

StarBoy91 wrote:

Hello, everyone, I'm back. And with me are....
-Potato Chips for the addicts (I'm not addicted, I just love them so much! )
-TMNT2: Battle Nexus - So I could probably play while reading posts, maybe
-Metal scraps and an energon glass in case the Decepticon(s) are interested in them
-And tons of fun, free time here.

So how's everyone doing?

MY ENERGON!!!!

Nom nom nom

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.