Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,381 to 4,400 of 6,526

BL_Donth

Tails86 wrote:

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

I don't hate you Tails hugs
Have you ever been to Build-a-Bear before? Today was my first time.

nope never have one of my friends from back home did a long time ago though they had butterfly sketchings and she wanted a stuffed butterfly so she had them customly make her one it was purple with blue wings with black and white pretty awesome looking hugs donth8 thank you

You should check it out sometime, it's pretty cool but the person made me do some pretty silly stuff like hugging the bear, kissing it's nose, closing my eyes and making a wish, etc. but it was definitely worth it. I spent about $22. I won't be able to buy Kingdom Hearts 358/2days now but whatever. My girlfriend comes first.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

Tails

good job man you sound like your very respectful to her thats a very good thing i wish i could find me a girl but meh nobody intrests me or even really talks to me i try to talk to them but yeah they just walk away so i'm like oh well ^^ but yeah good job man make sure you hold on to her she sounds like a keeper i probably already told you this but i got me a sora plush coming in the mail soon and my dad (my real one) wants a donkey kong plus so around the first or so of October theres a plush for $30 thats about 16 Inches and its brand new that i'm gonna get him he wants one real bad and is a huge donkey Kong Fan

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

BL_Donth

Tails86 wrote:

good job man you sound like your very respectful to her thats a very good thing i wish i could find me a girl but meh nobody intrests me or even really talks to me i try to talk to them but yeah they just walk away so i'm like oh well ^^ but yeah good job man make sure you hold on to her she sounds like a keeper i probably already told you this but i got me a sora plush coming in the mail soon and my dad (my real one) wants a donkey kong plus so around the first or so of October theres a plush for $30 thats about 16 Inches and its brand new that i'm gonna get him he wants one real bad and is a huge donkey Kong Fan

I wish my dad was still into videogames. He gave up during the SNES + Genesis era, but he'd still buy games for me here and there. My friend once told me that you can get any girl if you try hard enough but that's just him. Personally, I think you just have to be yourself and be honest. They don't like it if you lie to them. Kingdom Hearts isn't no.1 on my DS wishlist anymore, it's Pokemon HeartGold. Yes I've heard about the Sora plush. I also saw the picture you posted, it's cute, but I'm a Roxas fanboy. I'm going to be honest, I am a little nervous about giving her the Teddy Bear I made, she might think I'm overdoing it. I try not to take it too fast but I don't want to take it too slow either.

My Backloggery

Tails

ya same thing here the friend i was talking about i knew her for 7 years since i was a freshmen in highschool then 2 years after i graduated i moved away from her. We still talk but shes getting married now... sometimes i wish though that it was me but she said she didn't want us to break our friendship but she said if she wanted to she would have said yes. so there was one i could have had but i had to move... since 2 years ago i haven't seen her except once but thats it. i miss her alot we were always together almost everyday we talked we hanged out we talked about anything and everything

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

I'm back. Late again, I know, but there was FOOTBALL to play!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BL_Donth

@Tails Are you having problem moving on? I did when my grandpa died years ago. Crying non-stop obviously didn't bring him back, so it was time to move on. Keep in mind that there are other girls out there.

@lz Hut one Hut two Hut three!

My Backloggery

Tails

Check red 18 red 18 check green 90 HUT HUT HUT!

Tails

lockd wrote:

ima toy story alien

"The Claw Claw is our master claw chooses who will go and who will stay." "Fare well my friends i go on to a better place"

Tails

"and remember we toys can see everything So Play Nice" - Tom Hanks

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Tails where do you get all this plushies? i love plushies ^^

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

StarBoy91

Morning, everyone. How's everyone doing?

To each their own

irken004

MetalMario wrote:

irken004 wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

.....I ACCEPT THY CHALLENGE, IRKEN!!!

According to the other thread, u melted

GAME OVER AGAIN!

No. That was MetalLuigi.

CURSES!

Uses magnet to launch MetalMario at Iz2009

MetalMario

rams into lz

Sorry! runs to cannon and fires Banzai Bill at irken

But yeah, I hate waking up like that. The whole rest of the day all I want to do is sleep.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

LzWinky

Why am I being destroyed when I'm not even here?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

irken004

MetalMario wrote:

rams into lz

Sorry! runs to cannon and fires Banzai Bill at irken

But yeah, I hate waking up like that. The whole rest of the day all I want to do is sleep.

Banzai Bill transforms into another one of my mini-cons

Ha!

LzWinky

But Banzai Bill is just ammunition.....with a face on it!

StarBoy91

Jurassic Park fans, laud at this wonderfully composed piece by John Williams <3
[youtube:gOmJLk1lu08]
When I heard it the first time, I literally felt a relief from having survived Jurassic Park. Great movie.

To each their own

irken004

lz2009 wrote:

But Banzai Bill is just ammunition.....with a face on it!

Secretly, I have a supply of Transformer-Banzai-Bills

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.