Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,361 to 4,380 of 6,526

ASDFGHJKL

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Lets all email From Software and ask them to port Metal Wolf Chaos to the Wii in the USA. Its a game about the US for gosh sake!

Yes, but it's a game about the president taking control of a mech and basically destroying everything in his path. I forsee difficulties for this title coming over here, even with a new version.

I'll make you like perforated cheese.

Its better than anything Obama has done

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Its better than anything Obama has done

BINGO! You just hit the nail right on the head.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

I mean seriously, which president would you preffer:
"Hope and Change!"
"How do you like me now!" Launches hundreds of missiles

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Luiginator, I'd also vote for Michael Wilson. I just see all the crazies taking this game the completely wrong way.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Well can we at least get a Jonie game?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Well can we at least get a Jonie game?

Now that's an idea. I'd love to play as Jodie in a giant mech, blowing everything out of my path. That would be both hilarious and awesome.

ASDFGHJKL

You just gave me the idea for my next game

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

You just gave me the idea for my next game

Sweetness, that's awesome. I can't wait for that one.

ASDFGHJKL

Im gonna start with the engine.now

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Im gonna start with the engine.now

Excellent. I hope it goes well for you.

And now, I take my leave for a while.

ASDFGHJKL

NOOOOOOO!!!! Dont leave me!

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

i'm here Gabe hey are yall upset with me? nobody seems to be real happy whenever i come on anymore on NL there just like oh great its Tails _

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

J-Man

I'm still happy your here.

J-Man

BL_Donth

I don't hate you Tails hugs
Have you ever been to Build-a-Bear before? Today was my first time.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

Tails

I Know J Man its just some people I think are a little tired of me. the whole reviews thing and all the talk about the problems with my folks I think they are just trying to say drop it okay so i don't bring it up anymore ^^ i don't want to win a popularity contest i just want someone to talk to about stuff no matter what it is even if its something random like "Cheese" mmmm Cheese

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

I don't hate you Tails hugs
Have you ever been to Build-a-Bear before? Today was my first time.

nope never have one of my friends from back home did a long time ago though they had butterfly sketchings and she wanted a stuffed butterfly so she had them customly make her one it was purple with blue wings with black and white pretty awesome looking hugs donth8 thank you

J-Man

I know I never come for popularity. I come around to find others who liked the same stuff as I do. Like games of course.

J-Man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.