Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,341 to 4,360 of 6,522

Noire

@GabeGreens: Jodie (the secretary) is one of my favorites as well. She's so flipping insane.

I'd also love a port to the Wii, but I don't see this ever coming to America, sadly, even if it's the coolest thing ever.

@irken: lol, did you write waves a copy of Metal Wolf Chaos in her face? That's hilarious!

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

@GabeGreens: Jodie (the secretary) is one of my favorites as well. She's so flipping insane.

I'd also love a port to the Wii, but I don't see this ever coming to America, sadly, even if it's the coolest thing ever.

@irken: lol, did you write waves a copy of Metal Wolf Chaos in her face That's hilarious!

MY MISTAKE! So you'll join us Decepticons?

Noire

irken004 wrote:

lol, your mistake has me laughing. And yes, I think I'd fit quite nicely with the Decepticon team.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

@Phoenix: I went to ebay and lost all hope on getting it: 200 bucks lowest

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

@Phoenix: I went to ebay and lost all hope on getting it: 200 bucks lowest

Yeah, I know. It's really expensive, sadly. I'd love to nab one, but that price tag is way too high for me.

ASDFGHJKL

Lets all email From Software and ask them to port Metal Wolf Chaos to the Wii in the USA. Its a game about the US for gosh sake!

ASDFGHJKL

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

irken004 wrote:

lol, your mistake has me laughing. And yes, I think I'd fit quite nicely with the Decepticon team.

YES! Together, we can destroy the Autobots!

Glares at MetalMario

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Lets all email From Software and ask them to port Metal Wolf Chaos to the Wii in the USA. Its a game about the US for gosh sake!

Yes, but it's a game about the president taking control of a mech and basically destroying everything in his path. I forsee difficulties for this title coming over here, even with a new version.

I'll make you like perforated cheese.

Tails

hey guys my dad wants a donkey Kong Plush so i'm gona buy him one ^^! its $30 for the big one he wants and its 16 Inches

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

MetalMario

irken004 wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

.....I ACCEPT THY CHALLENGE, IRKEN!!!

According to the other thread, u melted

GAME OVER AGAIN!

No. That was MetalLuigi.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

ASDFGHJKL

Anyone know From Software's email?

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Yes, but it's a game about the president taking control of a mech and basically destroying everything in his path. I forsee difficulties for this title coming over here, even with a new version.

I'll make you like perforated cheese.

Its better than anything Obama has done

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Its better than anything Obama has done

BINGO! You just hit the nail right on the head.

Edited on by Noire

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.