Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,301 to 4,320 of 6,522

Tails

irken004 wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Take it but i woudn't eat it if i were you or let anyone else even touch it i dare you to touch it go ahead

has traps all over the entire room some impossible to avoid being hit by you would see a very dark blood red glow on the bottom of his bed

It turns out the glowing red area at bottom of the bed were my eyes!

HAHA! Still kickin' u old fox!

Slaps Tails86 in the face while stealing his mac and cheese supply

eat it or throw it away i don't care thats not the main supply and lets just say theres no way you can get it at all no one can except me so there so give up....

We'll see....

Brings GabeGreen to sniff out the rest of the supply

its useless looking cuase of some reasons #1 you can't smell it its in a 4ft concrete steel plated vault that cannot be destroyed by any machine of this world as well as a shield proof against lasers rockets and all of the above i dare you to try to open it soundwave your body will be shocked to death and will burn into a little bud... as well as any human kind of technology it cannot penetrate it so Gabe Greens is out of luck and soundwave you are as well autobots win decpticons epic failure.

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

Let Corbie have fun in his bonus mission. He has the ability to throw confusing bullet at us, and we are just making a bullet hell of a laugh for him.

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

No no no, we learned that I am the only thing that is real, and that everything else is a figment of my imagination.

My subconscious told me that.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

irken004

@Tails86 U mean this?

Points to "a 4ft concrete steel plated vault that cannot be destroyed by any machine of this world as well as a shield proof against lasers rockets and all of the above"

Go get it Iz2009!!!

Edited on by irken004

ASDFGHJKL

irken004 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Im your replacement!! Im GabeGreens 1.5!

Really? What are the new features?

I actually have less features, as the previous GabeGreens was a version 1.6

ASDFGHJKL

irken004

Terranigma wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

No no no, we learned that I am the only thing that is real, and that everything else is a figment of my imagination.

LIES!!!

Sounds like my cue for the LIES video

Noire

Terranigma wrote:

LIES!!!

I don't believe you! Why would my subconscious lie to me? It's the truth.

Why am I arguring with a figment of my imagination?

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

Phoenix you have to help me Irken is trying to destroy my factory where i have the largest supply of mac and cheese you have to help me he thinks he can break anything thats not true he can't you can't break anything i make and he's also unleashed the Tails Doll because of his keep trying to best me Attitude

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

MetalMario

Because if you don't win the argument, your imagination becomes you!

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

irken004

Tails86 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Phoenix you have to help me Irken is trying to destroy my factory where i have the largest supply of mac and cheese you have to help me he thinks he can break anything thats not true he can't you can't break anything i make and he's also unleashed the Tails Doll because of his keep trying to best me Attitude

Arrr matey

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

Neither of you exist, so why would I need to help you?

ASDFGHJKL

Not even 5 minutes and this is just madness. Did you all immigrate directly from the whats wrong with you topic? Parapapa Im lovin it

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Not even 5 minutes and this is just madness. Did you all immigrate directly from the whats wrong with you topic? Parapapa Im lovin it

Madness? THIS! IS! THE MIND OF PHOENIXSAGE!

Edited on by Noire

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.