Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,241 to 4,260 of 6,526

odd69

edhe wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Does anyone know what the me thread is all about? I dont remember starting it...

The thread is about you. Do you think someone managed to get hold of your account temporarily?

were you high?

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

LzWinky

Strange how Phoenix and I derailed that topic Well, not really strange at all.

@Gabe: Don't tell me you have a doppleganger!

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Machu

Avast Ye! Ye have issues me laddo, or it be a shot across the bow.

Either way ye be scuppered, yaarrgh! And we be laughin' like like a parrot on a monkey. Aye

Rawr!

LzWinky

@Machu: Ar?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

Who here has watched Armageddon? It was good movie, a bit sad on the end too. I nearly cried at that part. I saw it last night.

To each their own

LzWinky

@Starboy: Never seen it.

Quick Metroid fanboys, vote for Samus in Gamespot's Greatest hero of all time. She's losing to Bub and Bob by 0.4%!

LzWinky

@Gabe: I get it! You have an evil twin bent on ruining you! Am i right?

LzWinky

Describe how great you are?

LzWinky

That too....or vote for Samus so she doesn't lose to Bub and Bob!

ASDFGHJKL

Already did. But Im not sure what thread your all talking about. There was never a ME thready silly people!!

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Yes I can. ALl because of doublethink.
Now how much is 2+2?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Yes I can. ALl because of doublethink.
Now how much is 2+2?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

SEE!!! PS is doing it right!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

SEE!!! PS is doing it right!

I've always been doing it right.

Take that however you want.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Does your sig actually say Jennaloggery?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Does your sig actually say Jennaloggery?

Yessir, it does, because it is a shrine dedicated solely to Jenna, at least until October and it becomes Someoneelse'sloggery. I'm not saying who, it's a secret.

Like Victoria's.

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Im booooooooooored

I couldst direct thee to a humorous parodical farce of Sonic the Hedgehog, the original video animation, if that'd please thou.

Edited on by Noire

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.