Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,221 to 4,240 of 6,526

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Sounded like unpopular and unheard of to me!

English, mutha****er, DO YOU SPEAK IT!?

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Never heard of it.

Just like the ninjas never heard of their own holiday, which they don't deserve because they never did anything spectacular. Now pirates on the other hand...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Never heard of it.

Just like the ninjas never heard of their own holiday, which they don't deserve because they never did anything spectacular. Now pirates on the other hand...

Fine, whatever your silly little mind allows you to believe. However, when you wake up tommorrow with a knife in your back don't come crying to me.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

Hey Guys how are yall?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

Hey Guys how are yall?

lz's already gone. Like always, he's here for five minutes then takes off, only staying to insult me. Ah well, I like him lots for that, so I won't complain.

I am doing excellent, now that this week is finally over (such an awful week). I celebrated by beating Sonic the Hedgehog 2!

You don't look so happy though, Tails. What's wrong?

Tails

...well i've tried to find me someone and i've had absolutely no luck and i am so tired of looking at other people around where i live kissing hugging on each other in front of me and stuff it just makes me sick and i keep wondering to myself whens my time gonna come? i'm so tired of asking and the thing is i'm not a person that rushes i am a very slow person when it comes to that its like now a days people want to go like blazing fast i just don't know sits in a corner playing his Mario and Luigi Game i don't have any friends around this area one of the friends i really liked is getting married but i can't stop her she says she loves the guy.

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Mabbit

wow tails you always make me depressed with your problems affording your house, and relationship problems, and being a misfit...
but anyway, sorry man. dont worry youll find someone, people do evuntually

Edited on by Mabbit

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Tails

i'm anything but a misfit i am a good boy like stewie griffin Yes Yes Smile Like a GoodBoy

Noire

I'm truly sorry for you, Tails. I don't really know what to say, except cliche junk like hang in there, man. I'd really like to help, but I have the same problems.

Tails

ya i know same here but i just think about some of my video game character g/fs and i'm like okay never mind xD sometimes i just need someone to chat to atleast one good thing were not gonna sell our house anymore we got the sign put down ^^ so thats one thing thats good

Noire

Yeah, you Momohime stealer. jk, of course, as I'm almost never serious, because if somebody touches you in a place or in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's no good. Sonic Sez Says reference ftw...

That's the right spirit, Tails. Don't focus on the negative, try to focus on what's good.

Edited on by Noire

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

Yeah, you Momohime stealer. jk, of course, as I'm almost never serious, because if somebody touches you in a place or in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's no good. Sonic Sez Says reference ftw...

That's the right spirit, Tails. Don't focus on the negative, try to focus on what's good.

hey okay lets see something you have not one but 3 girls Phoenix you know i've taken care of Momohime you know that and don't you forget it i forgot to tell you also your gonna miss out on our wedding day ^^!

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

hey okay lets see something you have not one but 3 girls Phoenix you know i've taken care of Momohime you know that and don't you forget it i forgot to tell you also your gonna miss out on our wedding day ^^!

This is true, very true. And whose wedding day?

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

This is true, very true. And whose wedding day?

me and Momohime <3 Momohime show him ^^ Momohime: smiles showing him the ring see?

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

me and Momohime <3 Momohime show him ^^ Momohime: smiles showing him the ring see?

ORLY? Well darn, that's pretty sweet, Tails. You guys will make a great couple, I think.

Oh, and by the way, there's a reason why I have so many.

Tails

well Momohime doesn't care about looks looks aren't everything remember that PS. anyway i'm going to bed also did you see the Sora Plush i am getting the 12 inch one?

Noire

Yeah, yeah, I hear ya, and I'm listening. Still, 83% with all the cute girls in the world, that's pretty good...

Anyways, yup, I saw your Sora plushie, man, and I'll see ya around. in totally wicked disembodied Gauntlet voice Phoenix needs sleep badly.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Arrr you lubbers today be talk like a Pirate day! so you bilge rats better start talkin like a true pirate or theres gonna be some keelhaulin' going on! ARRRRR

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

StarBoy91

Good morning, y'all. What's happened lately? How's everyone doing? I'm doing fine.
...I'm hungry.

To each their own

edhe

GabeGreens wrote:

Does anyone know what the me thread is all about? I dont remember starting it...

Do you think someone managed to get hold of your account temporarily?

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.