Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,201 to 4,220 of 6,526

BL_Donth

irken004 wrote:

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

We Decepticons don't get sick

Nope, but you guys get a virus called Trojan. No?

On occasion. It depends on our software updates

How else would we Decepticons become corrupted?

Looks like I've found your weakness.

Edited on by BL_Donth

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

your cnn link is broken

It worked fine for me when I put it up. Hmm, I'd wager the turkey companies didn't want word to get out because then they're out of a job! They paid CNN off so that they would take it down before most people saw it.

Conspiracy theories are great! We don't do enough of that here on Nintendo Life.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

OH NO THE TRAP CARD OF DEVISTATION AND EPICNESS! RUN Gabe!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

{url=LINK GOES HERE}WHat words you want to show{/url}
Replace {} with []

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Bleh at all you people with lives that are not affected by sickness! Bleh!

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

i thought that hot chocolate Tails milk you ordered was helping hugs Gabe even though he's sick i don't care if your sick i ain't letting go you got it Mr. Green

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

holds out a tails Plush for you my good friend :3

ASDFGHJKL

But I already have 397874936439846398468 from yesterday!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Greetings from the future!!! And by future I mean this morning at 7:00 but don't pay any attention to the clock above this post!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Greetings from the future!!! And by future I mean this morning at 7:00 but don't pay any attention to the clock above this post!

Well then, salutations from the past, time traveler! What took you to the future?

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

The clock above this post!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

BTW!! Argh me hartey, it be international talk like a pirate day!!

Noire

Again, ninjas don't celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day, so I won't be participating. We have our own completely hidden and unseen ninja holiday.

LzWinky

By hidden and unseen you mean unpopular and no one cares about it, right?

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

By hidden and unseen you mean unpopular and no one cares about it, right?

No, by hidden and unseen I mean hidden and unseen. If I meant unpopular and no one cares about it, I would have used those specific words to describe it.

LzWinky

Sounded like unpopular and unheard of to me!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.