Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,101 to 4,120 of 6,522

LzWinky

I missed the rush...again? Great, they better be there for my ranting about whiney fanboys....again

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

I missed the rush...again? Great, they better be there for my ranting about whiney fanboys....again

Yuppers, the rush was missed, man, while you were at the not-your-birthday party. And whiny fanboys? Let's Falcon Punch the suckers in the groin! :shakesfist:

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

But what's the fun in that? Besides, I'll probably forget the rant tomorrow anyway.......because I'll have missed the rush!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

FALCON PAWNCH!!!!-ing someone is awesome and you know it.

Yes, you'll probably miss the rush again. You'll just have to sit at the computer twentyfour-seven if you always want to be on when everyone else is so that you can rantsauce.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Rant? RANT?!! rant....

Noire

Just write your rant down and post it on the morrow, unless you don't think you'll be feeling rantish about the same thing tommorrow.

Rantsauce awesomesauce.

LzWinky

Write it down? But I'm not an English major

Noire

Aw yeah, forgot about that one. Well, you're on your own then, kid, even though you're several months older than me.

LzWinky

NEver will I write a rant. Too much rant. Too repetitive is the rant

Tails

hey guys Hey Sage brought ya something my folks made it its not cake but its good holds out some pumpkin roll its delicious holds out some for LZ too

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

All right, now that we've gotten that outta the way for now, what did you enter the thread for? Any deliciously entertaining and interesting subject you have on your mind?

Tails

YES I HAVE ONE PLUSHES I need you guys to help me pick Heartless or Bowser Plush.... and if neithier theres a Sora Plush i might get Maybe big maybe

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

@Tails: I already voted for Pikachu, then realized Pikachu wasn't on the list. So I went with Boooow-zar.

Deer peski plumars...

HotelMarioreferenceFTW!!!!!11!1!!11!

Edited on by Noire

Tails

hmm i want them both >.<!!!!!!! the Bowsers will always be there but the Heartless ones x.x;! they are getting to be rare as is the KingdomHearts Merchandise and the Heartless is bigger and no payment for shipping though x.x;!

Noire

@Tails: Well then, go for the other one! If Bowser will be around and the other won't, pick up the rare one stat.

Tails

i dunno now what to do falls to the ground confused on which to get go look real quick on amazon theres 2 of them ones got bowser on his stomach and its saying for like 13.98 i believe and the other is a heartless thats 13 inches and its 18.99 you go look and make your mind up for me please

Edited on by Tails

ASDFGHJKL

Im back with my ULTRA EPIC PWNING LLAMA POWERS SERVED WITH A DELICIOUS SAUCE!!!!
And Im still sick, but feeling much better

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

I wonder how good I taste?

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Im so bored, I scatted for the last 10 minutes

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

i bought nthe plush but it wasn't ethier of the heartless or bowser ones its a Sora Plush ^^! a Japanese 12 Inch Sora Plush i can't wait to get it ^^!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.