Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,081 to 4,100 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

How great! Id read it, but my flu doesnt go well with big blocks of text

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Me have to go bye byes
ULTRA EPIC PWNING LLAMA POWERS SERVED WITH A DELICIOUS SAUCE!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

I know I've said this many times before: but hope you feel better Gabe. Good night.

To each their own

LzWinky

Hurray, me back! I just had a wonderful birthday (not mine) celebration and I'm not drunk at all!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Hurray, me back! I just had a wonderful birthday (not mine) celebration and I'm not drunk at all!!!

Happy not your birthday!

And you're drunk...this is going to be interesting...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Not drunk. Not until next next Monday

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Not drunk. Not until next next Monday

I don't know, lz. You look a little shaky.

What's next next Monday, huh? Huh? Tell me tell me tell me tell me.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

How ammmmm I shaskudey? You can't see me!!!

Never

Noire

Yeah, nothing from your last post would lead me to believe you're shaky in any form.

Aww, come on, why not?

LzWinky

I'm not really drunk, like someone else here.

You are Phoenix, that's why!

Noire

Ack, how did you find me out? I was trying to push all my sins onto you so that I can get into heaven!

I'm next next Monday?

Honestly, lz, I didn't know you played for the other side.

LzWinky

It won't work on me.

Nope, next next Monday be a special day

Noire

Well darn. I tried, and that's all someone can do sometimes, right?

You're just making me more intruiged, but if you really don't want to say, I won't pester you.

You do want to tell me, though, right?

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

Sure.

Next next Monday I will be legally drinking alcohol!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Sure.

Next next Monday I will be legally drinking alcohol!

Oh! That makes sense. So next next Monday would be your 21 birthday, huh? Well, enjoy it while ya can, bud, 'cause you only get older from that point on.

Just like every other birthday you've ever had.

Does this mean we'll get drunken lz rantings? lol, that would be excellent...

LzWinky

Now now. Remember I said LEGALLY drinking.

Either way, I'll be playing Warioware: Smooth Moves while drunk

LzWinky

Where is everyone?

Noire

I am intruiged as to which nights you came stumbling on to the forums drunk. Maybe that would explain a lot about your behavior on certain nights.

You're going to look like an idiot, but I guess that's the point, huh?

How can it be Smooth Moves if lz's so hammered he can't think straight? Tell me that plz.

EDIT: They were all on earlier, as was I. You pretty much missed the rush today, man.

Edited on by Noire

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.