Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,061 to 4,080 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

One that you nasty humans have no word for. Its THAT good.

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

I feel judged upon.

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91 wrote:

I don't hate Disney, Gabe. What gave you that idea? I'm not exactly proud of Disney's recent cartoons, but I don't hate them. I always love their classic movies. How could assume something like that?

With a little thing I like to call sarcasm

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

One that you nasty humans have no word for. Its THAT good.

Holysauce! Not even a name for that sauce?

May I call it nonamesauce?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

It's hard to tell between sarcasm when it comes to text. And I wasn't being sarcastic, myself, I never am. I'm always open and honest to anyone and anything (here and where I live).

To each their own

Noire

ryanknight717 wrote:

Hey, PhoenixSage, you're missing out on something truly special

Yes, it's called having enough money to blow on every game I've ever wanted. Want to, but I haz to save it for Nostalgia, which looks like a sweet old-school JRPG and there's nothing better than that imo.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

TKOWL

PhoenixSage wrote:

ryanknight717 wrote:

Hey, PhoenixSage, you're missing out on something truly special

Yes, it's called having enough money to blow on every game I've ever wanted. Want to, but I haz to save it for Nostalgia, which looks like a sweet old-school JRPG and there's nothing better than that imo.

cool. but when u get enough money again, Bowser's Inside Story is a must-buy

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

StarBoy91

I don't hate Disney, at all. That was totally random of someone to say that. [Starting to feel bummed and leaves]

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

ryanknight717 wrote:

cool. but when u get enough money again, Bowser's Inside Story is a must-buy

The Master Phoenix List looks like this:
1. Buy Nostalgia.
2. Buy Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.
3. Try to take over the world.

So when I have the extra money, it'll be a must-buy.

Edited on by Noire

ASDFGHJKL

Irs obvious that you like Disney! You post all these Disney videos all the time. I thought it was obvious that I was being sarcastic. You have to stop taking things so seriously. And then you worry too much. Dont worry, and just have fun. Your not being judged for murder you know.

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

[sigh of relief] Thank you, Gabe. I do worry too much, and I've got to stop somehow.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

@ryanknight: Excellent, with the knowledge contained within BIS, I can finally take over the world! Bwahahahahaha!

@Luginator: Um...toast is delicious. I like it with peanut butter. Why is this important? You never know when you're going to run into a door that won't let you pass unless you know Phoenix likes peanut butter toast. Always be prepared, or something.

Edited on by Noire

ASDFGHJKL

I wanna write my next chapter, but I dont want my sickness to reflect on it

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I wanna write my next chapter, but I dont want my sickness to reflect on it

As long as you don't throw up on it, I don't see the problem here.

Then again, there's a way to write this chapter incredibly easy: And then they died. THE END. No one would have seen the plot twist coming.

I'm not helping, am I?

ASDFGHJKL

My head is all wobbly, so I might have to wait till Im healed

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

GUYS i have a thread asking about buying a plush can some of yall help me decide please? holds out to gabe some Tails Milk to make him feel better please go look Gabe?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

My head is all wobbly, so I might have to wait till Im healed

Glue would help. Screws if you're a little bit moar adventurous.

Naw, I'm just messin' with ya, Luiginator. If you don't feel up to it, don't do it. That's how I live my life, and it's also why I haven't done homework since like 6th grade.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.