Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 401 to 420 of 6,522

Tails

lz2009 wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

thats when you've played every mario kart ever made and learned the secrets to each cart thats why i chose that cart in our race i dislike bikes they are good for extra speed but every go kart has a bad side eithier too heavy or too light thats why i chose the blooper cause it has almost close to perfect turning and plus i've mapped out on how close to get to get a very nice drift turn and also to let you know i don't do manual i did that all on automatic drifting

I've played all Mariokarts too, but I don't pick karts like you do, though

yeah thats okay though its just the way i learned i am a very huge fan of yoshi as you saw i used yoshi everytime but plus i decided the day i got mario kart wii that i'd find out about each cart on each course so i used the time trial and used every cart for yoshi to use the best turned out to be the blooper because of course its turning power speed isn't always the means of winning the match just like real life racing if you have a big car with lots of power but can't turn well then your weakness is revealed but if you have a cart mixed with speed and turning then you have a higher advantage unless if you hack the game of course or get lucky with certain items 3 mushrooms or a start or bullet bill but otherwise its all about turning for me not all speed

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

Feel free to advertise too

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

@Tails: And I thought I played Mario Kart a lot! Maybe not
@Gabe: You could always make a thread tomorrow

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

My puns suck

They do indeed suck Gabe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Thank you for helping me (not) in my time of need!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Thank you for helping me (not) in my time of need!

Glad I can help

ASDFGHJKL

Seriously, you like my sig?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Seriously, you like my sig?

It looks good. It might be a sell-out!

ASDFGHJKL

Thanks, I might be leaving soon

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Thanks, I might be leaving soon

Me too, it's 2:45 here and I need some Y's and z's

ASDFGHJKL

Personally I need some S's
Prob, just ten minutes more

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

I noticed that the globe on the Wi-fi showed where your friends are (well, at least where their wiis say they are). Tails looks like he's from Texas and Gabe, you live somewhere in the barren wastelands of the Northeast. JK!

ASDFGHJKL

No, I have yet to specify, that means I live in NA! I live in Texas!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

No, I have yet to specify, that means I live in NA! I live in Texas!

Same thing JK! I like Texas

Edited on by LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

You live in Texas? I thought you ived somewher like Tennessee or something like that

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

You live in Texas? I thought you ived somewher like Tennessee or something like that

Nope. I live in Mississippi now, but I've been to Texas several times.
Edit: I'm actually from Tennessee but I go to school in Mississippi, so I might as well live there

Edited on by LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Well, somewhere in the south, yall

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.