Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,961 to 3,980 of 6,526

ASDFGHJKL

You can leave. Just dont leave forever. Keep comin back

ASDFGHJKL

Bring_Back_Pluto

lz2009 wrote:

Who wants to hear a spoiler? Oh well.....PRINCESS PEACH GETS KIDNAPPED........AGAIN!!

fake shock

Wii FC: 5412 0162 6187 3594
Brawl FC: 0517 4738 5514
Why do I want to bring back Pluto? Cuz the 8 others bullied it and I don't approve of bullying and I am here with this pointless movement to remind people of how (in)significant it really is!

LzWinky

I'm sorry I had to ruin the game like that....

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BL_Donth

I'll get BIS next time. Kingdom Hearts 358/2days is no.1 on my list at the moment.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

Noire

@lz: It's alright, but the plot is now so ruined for me that I can't see myself going out and buying it. I guess I'll just watch an LP sometime.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Knux

Everybody needs to buy Bowser's Inside Story NOW!! It is possibly one of the greatest games of all time!!

Knux

ASDFGHJKL

CONGRATS PLUTO!!!! you are the #4000 poster!

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

OOH! Is Grandma Lee winning!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

@Phoenix: That's okay. You can always play Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess.........at the same time!!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

GabeGreens wrote:

You can leave. Just dont leave forever. Keep comin back

Oh! Of course I'm coming back, , I just can't come here every day, due to college and homework, but I'm certainly not leaving forever lol.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

ASDFGHJKL

G-Lee+David Hassleholf+Nintendo Love Hotel=PURE WIN!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: That's okay. You can always play Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess.........at the same time!!!!

Maybe not simultaneously (as I only have Majora's Mask on VC and Twilight Princess on Wii), but I guess I could play them back-to-back since, you know, I love them both ever so much.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

I had the most epic Social Studies Class EVER!!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

@Phoenix: So much that you would play them OVER and OVER again.....just like I did!!

Twilight_Crow

Why is everybody talking about BIS?, you guys are cruel, It's gonna be like $50 over here, and I don't have that much money.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

ASDFGHJKL

We had a realistic simulation of the slave trade today

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

BIS? Bowser's Inside Story? Awesome game!!! I just love how............cruel? Stating my opinion is cruel?

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: So much that you would play them OVER and OVER again.....just like I did!!

Sorry, I have too big of a Backloggery to play the same two games over and over again until I'm so sick of video games that I give up.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.