Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,941 to 3,960 of 6,526

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Nope. I forgot what I wrote and the site wouldn't load my comment because it glitched!

What were we talking about? "Declare me the victor" Ah, that sounds like a wonderful idea! Declare ME the victor!!

You've yet to make a compelling arguement for Ivan, so I don't think so, and I think any of the people watching would tend to agree with me.

Anyways, since you seem to be done with the whole conversation (not suprising, since I pwned your face), I'm going to drop it for now. However, this thread will remain as proof to posterity that Jenna is indeed a much more useful character than Ivan.

Cheers, everybody!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

BL_Donth

GabeGreens wrote:

Bleh! You probably not fully grown then

Maybe I haven't hit my growth spurt yet. I'm one of the few who wasn't breast fed as a child.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

ASDFGHJKL

Sorry for not writing up a chapter today. Me being sick and too much research to be done made it hard for me to fit it in

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

I'm retiring too, the site is gonna get glitchy soon, it was nice to read you all, see'ya around.

Edit: @GabeGreens
Don't worry, you should never push yourself when you're writing a story, just relax and keep it up.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

StarBoy91

I guess I was a little too emotional and worried to type my third chapter today because I was worried that I kinda annoyed a few people. I want to type it, except I want to keep it fun and interesting while at the same time listening to Phoenix's advice. It's just hard to write interesting things when making a story.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

YOUR LEAVING TC! Dont! You have to stay in the thread! PLEASE!

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

GabeGreens wrote:

YOUR LEAVING TC! Dont! You have to stay in the thread! PLEASE!

O.o??
Do you need anything Gabe?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

ASDFGHJKL

@starboy: here is a tip, try to make details obvious without saying them. Example: As I saw the end of the animation, I became annoyed. The rough handwriting begged for stars. If its good, people will give it stars. People shouldnt beg for them. I find it pretty desperate and embarassing.
Now what am I talking about: Flipnote Hatena. Did I mention the word flipnote of Hatena? no

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

You not leaving the topic.

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Thanks, Gabe, I'll keep the advice in mind. Good night.

To each their own

LzWinky

Play Bowser's Inside Story! NOW!!!!!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Play Bowser's Inside Story! NOW!!!!!!!

But I don't have it! Do you think Pulseman, Sonics 2 and 3, and StarTropics are acceptable games in the meantime, since I used the money I could have used on BIS to get these four (and some MM9 DLC) games?

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Princess Peach doesn't get kidn.......nevermind.....

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

@GabeGreens
Ok...
I'm here... now what?

ASDFGHJKL

I want to, but I have NO money, plus MPT to entertain me

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Who wants to hear a spoiler? Oh well.....PRINCESS PEACH GETS KIDNAPPED........AGAIN!!

Twilight_Crow

I want BIS too, but I need to save a lot more money than you .

@GabeGreens
, But I want to go and download Pulseman, and play.

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Who wants to hear a spoiler? Oh well.....PRINCESS PEACH GETS KIDNAPPED........AGAIN!!

Holy crap(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), you should've put SPOILER TAGS around that...if, you know, we had spoiler tags.

I prefer the ancient Egyptian ones, myself.

Edited on by Noire

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.