Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,901 to 3,920 of 6,526

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

Seems like I'm not the only one who seemingly remembers every moment from a great RPG [cough Chrono Trigger cough] I have played and replayed a lot. Nice! Golden Sun, I presume, Mr. Sage?

Yes indeedy. I've played that game through more times than I can remember, and probably poured upwards of a 1000 hours into it. I know it pretty much by heart now.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

Except I still need to get Endings 12 and 13, and two DS exclusive endings. Fighting Lavos a lot can be a real experience, especially when New Game + just dissipates all difficulty to nothingness.

To each their own

Noire

I like Chrono Trigger quite a bit too. I still need to get all the endings for it, but like you said, New Game + takes all the difficulty away and makes getting the endings a bit tedious imo. It's kind of boring pwning the entire way through the game.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Sigh You know, Jenna didn't HAVE to learn Blaze. Garet was in the party at the time, but Camelot felt sorry for her. After Garet joined, there was absolutely no point for her.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

I know what you mean! I never got a single Game Over the moment I started New Game + for the first time! But, then again, how else could we have gotten that Programmer's Ending and Tata the Hero Ending? Square meant well, I just wish they had focused a bit more on the difficulty than on the endings, though that's just me.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

AAAAHHH!! Researching is hard!

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

What are you researching, Gabe? Out of curiosity?

To each their own

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Sigh You know, Jenna didn't HAVE to learn Blaze. Garet was in the party at the time, but Camelot felt sorry for her. After Garet joined, there was absolutely no point for her.

Ha, you can't deny my Feizhi point! I'm chalking that down as one point to myself, w00t.

I fail to see how Jenna is useless at any point in the game. She's incredibly versatile in battle, being able to be both fighter-styled and mage-styled depending on how you set her up, and she can do quite a bit of help with healing. Garet can only be a meat-shield of questionable use.

ASDFGHJKL

Its a project about Transportation. Its so vague though. I have to make a project that answers this question: How can we make transportation more efficient and safe?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Feizhi? HER? the one with only the power to sense danger? Really? Don't make me laugh?

Jenna? versatile? Now that IS hilarious!!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

I found the BEST search engine for research. It puts google to shame. Its called Clusty

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Feizhi? HER? the one with only the power to sense danger? Really? Don't make me laugh?

Jenna? versatile? Now that IS hilarious!!!!

Yep, you can't deny it. Face it, lz, you're on the run without any ammo. Seriously, you know Jenna's one of the most adaptable characters in the game. What about Ivan? Tell me what he can do again. Oh yeah, that's right, get himself killed by every pathetic excuse for an enemy in the entire game.

StarBoy91

Just felt like breaking the tension, you know. Can you blame me for that? Thank you, Yoko Shimomura, for having created one of the best video game songs ever!
I should just smile!
Just take a listen, please, and you'll understand how I feel about this song. It's just too beautiful. I need to find a Parasite Eve copy for the PSX at GameCrazy.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Twilight_Crow

Is "the fight for your adept" over now? aaaaw

@StarBoy
Nice tune

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Noire

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Is "the fight for your adept" over now? aaaaw

@StarBoy
Nice tune

I'm still waiting on a reply from lz about what I said. If he can make one, that is.

StarBoy91

Thanks, Twilight. I suppose this song might be my theme (if at all that makes sense). Either that or "Into the Dream" from SoulBlazer. It is a great song, I agree. <3

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Finished researching today. Sorry for not updating my Blovel

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Hope you feel better, Gabe. Would listening to the Parasite Eve song I posted make you feel better? It's so relaxing and heartwarming.

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Maybe later. I have to keep quiet

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.