Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,781 to 3,800 of 6,526

Noire

returns in a blazing flash of light

It's very good, Starboy, but you have a tendancy to be too overly specific. You want to make your writing descriptive and interesting, but adding too much useless detail can drag it down. Try to cut back on that and it should turn out excellent.

Man, so many people are trying to write something...I need to do that too, as practice for my classes...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

I tend to keep my writing overally vague

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

I guess I was trying to be like Rowling [rolling] and Sachar when starting my tale. I'll see what I can do about it. Oh, and thanks Phoenix.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

I guess I was trying to be like Rowling [rolling] and Sachar when starting my tale. I'll see what I can do about it.

Like I said, it's very good, but every piece of writing in the world can be improved in some way. Not that I'm the one to do it, far from it, but nothing's ever perfect.

Just keep working at it, man, and it should turn out excellent.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Is there any suggestions for my novel, Phoenix. I personally like the short chapters. They keep things interesting! In my opinion of course

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Hey PS, if your a fan of Swiffer, Violins, Nintendo Peripherals, and Billy Mays, you should join my other thread!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Not a one atm; it's looking very good and this chapter flowed quite a bit better than the first. I'm also a fan of short chapters.

And no, you join my fan club! ::shakes fist::

Also, can I just say that the picture on the home page of Shantae is frikken cute? My god, Shantae, where have you been all my life?

ASDFGHJKL

Please, Ill join the Jenna and Monohime fan club if you join the one I made?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Please, Ill join the Jenna and Monohime fan club if you join the one I made?

It's Jenna/Momohime/Shantae now, man. Never played her game, but she has to be awesomesauce incarnate. I know it. If I am lucky enough to find a copy of Shantae (so very unlikely) I'll be sure to snag it for myself! Why the hell did I miss my chance the first go around...gah...

And fine, I'll join your little deal. What do we do?

Edited on by Noire

ASDFGHJKL

You have to go to the thread I made for it! And yes, Shantae is awesome (never played it)

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

Hey Guys sorry i'm late been playing Bowers inside story since i got home and OMG ^^! I love it also no offense but Phoenix i got Shantae on my Dsi's Photo Clock xD she looks freaking hot <3

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

Hey tails! If your a fan of Swiffer, violins, nintendo peripherals, and Billy Mays, you should join my NEW thread I made. Its a club!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

also no offense but Phoenix i got Shantae on my Dsi's Pohot Clock xD she looks freaking hot <3

MAJOR OFFENSE TAKEN! She's mai waifu!

ASDFGHJKL

hey Tails, wanna read my Blovel?

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

also no offense but Phoenix i got Shantae on my Dsi's Pohot Clock xD she looks freaking hot <3

MAJOR OFFENSE TAKEN! She's mai waifu!

i never said that i loved her or wanted her just said she was hot and plus stares at shantae photo just to see what you'd say mmmm Shantae ^^

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

I smell failure here.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Hey, will you read my blog novel NOW lz?

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Oh and lz, JOIN THE NEW FAN CLUB I MADE!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

i never said that i loved her or wanted her just said she was hot and plus stares at shantae photo just to see what you'd say mmmm Shantae ^^

Bububu...she's mai waifu! Gah, you can't look at another man's waifu! Not if that other man notices you doing it and doesn't want you looking at his waifu anymore!

LzWinky

@Gabe: Does this answer your question?

Maybe. I think I might may want to join your fan club, maybe.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.