Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,761 to 3,780 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

Thats great.
Im going back in time, so I can ride a Nintendo taxi to a Nintendo love hotel, so I can clean it with a Nintendo vacuum cleaner, and afterwards eat some Nintendo instant noodles and play Nintendo card games!

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Yeah. But first lets wait for a Nintendo time machine

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

It will be Wii Time Travel

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Join my new fan club!

No, you join my new fan club!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Hey, I brought a new chapter if you feel like reading!

ASDFGHJKL

irken004

WHO'S BEEN EATING MY CHOCOLATE BARS?!?!??

Looks at King Hippo

Edited on by irken004

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Hey, I brought a new chapter if you feel like reading!

Excellent job with that one, Luiginator. :thumbs-up:

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

Phoenix, have you read my tale-in-progress yet? If so, what do you think of it?

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Thanks, I also edited the first one a bit. Not too much though

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

Phoenix, have you read my tale-in-progress yet? If so, what do you think of it?

Ah, forgot about that one. Don't take it personally; I'm a really forgetful person.

On to another topic! sound of rushing wind

ASDFGHJKL

I started a new topic. Its a fan club

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

returns in a blazing flash of light

It's very good, Starboy, but you have a tendancy to be too overly specific. You want to make your writing descriptive and interesting, but adding too much useless detail can drag it down. Try to cut back on that and it should turn out excellent.

Man, so many people are trying to write something...I need to do that too, as practice for my classes...

ASDFGHJKL

I tend to keep my writing overally vague

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

I guess I was trying to be like Rowling [rolling] and Sachar when starting my tale. I'll see what I can do about it. Oh, and thanks Phoenix.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

I guess I was trying to be like Rowling [rolling] and Sachar when starting my tale. I'll see what I can do about it.

Like I said, it's very good, but every piece of writing in the world can be improved in some way. Not that I'm the one to do it, far from it, but nothing's ever perfect.

Just keep working at it, man, and it should turn out excellent.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.