Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,701 to 3,720 of 6,526

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I love English, I enjoy it so much at school, its my favorite class. Especially in AP. Dont you think the same lz?

English is awesome! Don't listen to lz, GabeGreens, he'll try to brainwash you with SCIENCE!

Grrr, sigh ence...bleh, boooooooh-riiiiiing.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

AAAAAHH! Science, no no Science its my least favorite subject! (actually it is, because of the boring teacher)

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

I love English, even though I don't have it this year. It's where we learn to make proper grammar and correct sentence structures. Winner!

To each their own

LzWinky

I never have to take another English class again, and that's that. To hell with comprehension of books I don't care about by authors I care even less about.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Talking about Science...
[youtube:syIFaeeDiQI]

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Calm down, lz, take it easy. How about we change the subject? Who reads Ironman? [Please, anyone, actually change the subject. lz is creeping me out when he's angry]

To each their own

LzWinky

@Starboy91: I HATE Ironman almost as much as English!! I'm not joking, btw.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

Calm down, lz, take it easy. How about we change the subject? Who reads Ironman? [Please, anyone, actually change the subject. lz is creeping me out when he's angry]

Hah, StarBoy, you haven't begun to see the wrath of lz. This is barely a light rain compared to the hurricane that lz can be sometimes.

Oh, and Iron Man, Iron Man, does whatever Iron can...

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

Batman, then? Please. Pretty please?? [Gets overwhelmed] Why am I so scared, he's one user. What could he possibly do?

To each their own

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

Batman, then? Please. Pretty please?? [Gets overwhelmed] Why am I so scared, he's one user. What could he possibly do?

Shake the heavens, bring down lightning and tornadoes, and crumble the foundations of the earth.

So not much, really.

ASDFGHJKL

SCIENCE Meridath, SCIENCE!!!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Batman! The series with some of the best villains ever! The better-than-Tony-Stark billionaire with all his cool gadgets!!

you really want to know what I'm capable of doing?

@Phoenix: I don't know about that last one, but I can do the rest. And what do you mean by "not much"?

Edited on by LzWinky

StarBoy91

No. Please, no. Carry on

To each their own

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: I don't know about that last one, but I can do the rest. And what do you mean by "not much"?

Shush, I'm trying to build you up, man!

It was supposed to be ironic, by the way, but I guess you wouldn't understand irony, you science guy.

ASDFGHJKL

Hows Live journal loading?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Irony? You mean iron? Yep, iron kinda sucks when it oxidizes, or as you English people put it, rusts

@Gabe: I ate it.....all!

Edited on by LzWinky

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Hows Live journal loading?

It loaded instantly this time.

Gah, sometimes I hate the internet so ****ing much. D:

Noire

@Luiginator: Not bad, man. I have a few nitpicky things with it, but overall it's pretty good.

ASDFGHJKL

What type of nitpicky things?

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

My Tale in Progress is quite an achievement. Two chapters, and already some positive feedback. What do you think Phonenix?

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.