Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,681 to 3,700 of 6,526

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I meant PS. For some reason, I always confuse you with Phantom Hourglasses initials. What can I say, yoour both awesome!

PS, huh? I guess that would be me; PhoenixSage must be my name. Hmm, that's an odd name.

I'm sooooooooo bored I'm forcing this lame amnesia excuse so that I can not be soooooooo bored...sigh

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Hey lz, read my Blovel (novel in a blog) Its the first chapter, DOnt worry, its short. you can find it in my sig

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Ah! No more reading! I don't think I can handle it!!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

But reading's good for you.

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Awwww come on, its really short. And its GOOD! PLEASE?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Wow, um...lz2009. You look a little stressed. You should unwind, or something.

By the way, have we ever met before? Your avatar looks familiar, somehow.

So bored, so bored, I really wish I did have amnesia, that might be fun...

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Reading BAD! Make head hurt!! I hate hate HATE reading!! Curses upon all who like it!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Did you read yet PS? Im so excited. Maybe when Im done, Ill make it all a novel and get it published!

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

PLEASE!!!!!! i beg of you, READ IT!

ASDFGHJKL

MetalMario

HE'S NOT READING IT!!!! AND PHOENIXSAGE, STOP BEING BORED!!

I'M SERIOUS!!!

youtube reference

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

LzWinky

@Gabe: Never .....maybe later

StarBoy91

Why, so serious, son?? Why, so serious, son??

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

How bout you PS? [austrian accent]READ IT NOW.[/austrian accent]

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Fine, fine, I'll give up this charade. Grr, it wasn't all that enjoyable anyway.

And @Luiginator: I'm trying to read it, but $@#$ing LiveJournal isn't loading, so you'll have to give it some time, bud.

StarBoy91

Who absolutely loves watching Ricky Gervais? I sure do!
[youtube:oVcourcigcM]
Pardon the crappy video quality, someone recorded it through a camera. But I just wanted to share morals with stories. :3 :3

To each their own

LzWinky

StarBoy91 wrote:

Why, so serious, son?? Why, so serious, son??

You talking to me? If you are, then bleh to you!!!

StarBoy91

I'm just messing with y'all. Honestly, who can forget Heath Ledger's role as the Joker and that line of his!

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

I love English, I enjoy it so much at school, its my favorite class. Especially in AP. Dont you think the same lz?

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.