Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,661 to 3,680 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

Just so you know, its now in my sig

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Wow, what a nice beginning. A bit confusing at first, but the more I read the more it consumed me. Nice work, Gabe!

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Thanks. Ive been wanting to write this down for a while. And believe me, what I have in mind for this is EPIC!

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

[Rewards Gabe with a Smiley Badge of Creativity Status, and gives him a high five]

To each their own

Noire

Where am I? How did I get here? Is that...Arnold Swazzenagpeomopowffo with Luigi's head?

OH GOD WHY? MOMMY SAVE ME

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Hey PH! Wanna read the first chapter of my Blovel (novel in a Blog) Its in my sig!

ASDFGHJKL

Brer

Maxwell needs to be in the next Smash Brothers game.

Everybody needs a little funk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag
I see wut u did ther
Awkward cough. Her heeeerrrm!

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Hey PH! Wanna read the first chapter of my Blovel (novel in a Blog) Its in my sig!

Who is this...PH? I'm confused. I woke up here in the dark, bound and gagged, and I have no idea who I am. Do you have any idea who I am, um...GabeGreens? I hope that's right...

Yeah, I'll take a look, man.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

PhoenixSage wrote:

Where am I? How did I get here? Is that...Arnold Swazzenagpeomopowffo with Luigi's head?

OH GOD WHY? MOMMY SAVE ME

Obviously, there's some catching up to do. Wanna read Gabe's story? It's really good. Wanna read my Tale in Progress, if you haven't already? It's quite something. That is some motivation I went through, and Gabe too.

EDIT: Oh, I'm sorry. I had no idea you were suffering from amnesia.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

You should try some more paragraph spacing, it makes stories and texts way easier to read. When you present someone (like me) with a gigantic block of text, its often intimidating.

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

I meant PS. For some reason, I always confuse you with Phantom Hourglasses initials. What can I say, yoour both awesome!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

My brain's ready to explode!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I meant PS. For some reason, I always confuse you with Phantom Hourglasses initials. What can I say, yoour both awesome!

PS, huh? I guess that would be me; PhoenixSage must be my name. Hmm, that's an odd name.

I'm sooooooooo bored I'm forcing this lame amnesia excuse so that I can not be soooooooo bored...sigh

ASDFGHJKL

Hey lz, read my Blovel (novel in a blog) Its the first chapter, DOnt worry, its short. you can find it in my sig

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Ah! No more reading! I don't think I can handle it!!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.