Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,581 to 3,600 of 6,526

BleachFan

@donth8theplaya69: I would guess so... I haven't seen the trailers for that, but I would gues that it's pee your pants scary, which is just what I don't want! "Calling" should be good enough for me, and from watching the gameplay, I'd say its plenty creepy...

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

S hows life?

I already told you, it's delicious! Now go out and buy a box!

It's going swimmingly here in Phoenixland. My football team won (w00t!), my fantasy football team is a lock (w00t!), and I've almost beaten SMRPG!

I know I already told you this, but you asked, and I like to talk.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

BL_Donth

BleachFan888 wrote:

@donth8theplaya69: I would guess so... I haven't seen the trailers for that, but I would gues that it's pee your pants scary, which is just what I don't want! "Calling" should be good enough for me, and from watching the gameplay, I'd say its plenty creepy...

Both games have one thing in common: the main character looks nerdy. They ruined Harry Mason's look. I liked his Ps1 version model better even if one can count the polygons.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Why is your life delicious? Tell me! Does it taste like chicken?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Knux

BleachFan888 wrote:

Hey guys!
Just wondering, is anyone here at least a LITTLE bit interested about Hudson's "Calling?"

I'm more than intrested in it, I think I will buy it! The trailer scared me, so maybe this will be a good horror game. I had not played many horror games, maybe this game will get me intrested in the gerne.

Knux

StarBoy91

Untitled
ZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzz
Good night, everyone.
ZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzz

To each their own

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Why is your life delicious? Tell me! Does it taste like chicken?

PhoenixSage: Yes!
Dr. Eggman: YUS!
Captain Falcon: YES!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

I thought life was more like.......DELICIOUS CRAB MEAT

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I thought life was more like.......DELICIOUS CRAB MEAT

Pbbbbthhffft. Chicken is the best thing, like, ever. No excuses! Therefore, chicken is life.

Logic isn't my strongest point. I did get an A+ in my Illogical Studies class in high school, though...

LzWinky

I collected plants, got covered in bugs, and got a headache from studying. Life is good

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Bugs: Ew I hate donth8theplaya69's

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

I collected plants, got covered in bugs, and got a headache from studying. Life is good

That would be like the worst day ever for me. Plants...bugs...headache...studying. That's like four of my least favorite things ever, all in one day.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.