Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,561 to 3,580 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

I have a feeling I know why...

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Be honest: am I literary material? 'cause it seems to me that everytime there's a topic full of nothing but surprises, it just vanishes into thin air. Well, it hasn't happened here, and I hope it doesn't in the future. But seriously, do you think I'm literary material?

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Because they all are the same as 3 word story, but with more words

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Well, I guess it's official. If someone is speechless, then my Tale in Progress must be not so decent after all. At least I tried. Well, I should just smile about it.

EDIT: Actually, never mind, someone said it was decent. I'm happy that someone feels that way, especially for a tale I started making

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

I actually move to the US a year ago

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Aha! I knew it Gabe!! You're plotting to take over the world!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BleachFan

Hey guys!
Just wondering, is anyone here at least a LITTLE bit interested about Hudson's "Calling?"

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

StarBoy91

lz2009 wrote:

Aha! I knew it Gabe!! You're plotting to take over the world!!

That's the Brain's job, Pinky. "You thinking what I'm thinking, Pinky? Let's try to take over the world."
Untitled

The Pinky and the Brain!
The Pinky and the Brain!
One is a genious
the other's insane!
They're laboratory mice
whose genes have been spliced.
The Pinky, The Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain! [OMG, I memorize the lyrics, most of them!]

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Maple Syrup has many calories. Is that even a factor in if you should eat it or not?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Grrr, come on, Chicago, beat the Packers, and this day can be truly epicly awesome!

Anyways, the Flaming Monkeys V3.0, my fantasy football team, should hereby be renamed pwnsauce for the epic beating I administered to my opponent. Up by 40 and I still have Tom Brady left tommorow night, and he's done! Yay me!

All right, with that useless pile of information out of the way, what's everybody up to on my favorite NL thread?

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.