Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,501 to 3,520 of 6,526

Noire

@donth8theplaya: Yeah, I did just wake up.

@lz: SMRPG and SSBM are two completely different games! So bleh!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@donth8theplaya: Yeah, I did just wake up.

@lz: SMRPG and SSBM are two completely different games! So bleh!

I was just messing with ya. But I wasn't kidding about the Smash part

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@lz: Grrr, right after I wake up too. Pffft. I'd have agreed with ya had it not been that SMRPG uses Timed Hits (yes, I know about Timed Hits), and my toes are a little too big to be reliable when trying to get it timed right.

How did you manage the Smash thing though? Were you fighting like a Lv. 1 CPU or something?

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: Grrr, right after I wake up too. Pffft. I'd have agreed with ya had it not been that SMRPG uses Timed Hits (yes, I know about Timed Hits), and my toes are a little too big to be reliable when trying to get it timed right.

How did you manage the Smash thing though? Were you fighting like a Lv. 1 CPU or something?

lv 9 computers actually. I'm surprised that I did so well.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

PhoenixSage wrote:

Gah, I come back, and people are still poking me about SMRPG. I never said it was hard, guys! I'm cruising through it once again. There's just always that one boss that has it in for me. There's one in every RPG.

I wasn't poking at you, I was just saying what I thought Super Mario RPG. And would that one boss happen to be Culex?

To each their own

Noire

@lz: Well darn, that's pretty good. I don't think my toes would be any good for playing video games, to be honest. I'll stick with my fingers, thnx; they've had 17 years of training.

LzWinky

Only 17?

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

I wasn't poking at you, I was just saying what I thought Super Mario RPG. And would that one boss happen to be Culex?

Don't worry about it, StarBoy, I've just woken up and are therefore not in the best of moods. I should probably have lurked a bit moar just so I could wake up, but yeah.

No, I don't generally group superbosses in that category, since they aren't necessary to beat the game. No, I had tons of trouble with the Megasmilax, as my entire party was shroomed approximately 90% of the time.

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Only 17?

I'm twenty, I started playing video games around the age of three, so yes, 17 years of practice with a controller.

ASDFGHJKL

I have 23 years of practice because I played videogames long before I was born!

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

I've been playing video games since I was 5 or 6, and I'm 18 right now. 12-13 years of practice really pays off! Though I may need more practice when it comes to shoot'em ups.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

I already did. Nothing left to blow up now

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

How about conversing about The Simpsons? I know I'd want to.

To each their own

Noire

Or you could watch FOOTBALL! Grr, I hate the South sooooooooo much right now, I can't get my NFC North fix. I have to watch my Vikes take on the Browns on a stupid Gamecast instead of on the screen. You'd think we'd get Brett Farve's first game back, but noooooooooooooo...

Edited on by Noire

ASDFGHJKL

Im gonna play videogames, Phoeny-hearty-poo

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Im gonna play videogames, Phoeny-hearty-poo

You'll probably have several times more enjoyment than me; the #$%#ing Browns just scored on a big play, and now I am pissed. @#$#ing Browns...

Not to mention my fantasy team's playing like balls. This day's going awful so far.

ASDFGHJKL

Is mister Phoeny-poo sad-sads today? Dont you just loooove cutesy pet names?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Is mister Phoeny-poo sad-sads today? Dont you just loooove cutesy pet names?

No.

Just no.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.